Chapter 4

'Really they're all like kids, Yawn! Now i feel rather sleepy.... i'm just gonna sleep a little bit don't mind me... zzz...zz..z..'

"Mother, father, Sien, what are all of you doing?"

They all both looked back simultaneously following the voice that just popped out. A boy with long lustrous black hair tied up in a ponytail wearing a white long sleeves shirt and black pants stood there holding a wooden sword, sweating. It looked like he just finished training his swordsmanship. The little boy stared at all of them in confusion. His gaze then went to the little baby that was in the mans embrace. The look on his face then changed into a gentle look.

"So have you finished you're swordsmanship class this afternoon?" The man asked with a stern voice.

"Yes, i have father." The boy replied looking at the mans eyes straightly.

"I'll ask your teacher about your results later then." His tone became a little gentle and his lips curved up slightly. The boy then nodded in response, his attention shifted to the little baby in the mans embrace. He scrutinized his gaze at her rather attentively. The baby was dozing off but felt the little boys stare, her sleepiness from earlier vanished. She then looked at him confusedly tilting her head.

'Ummm..... are you making a hole out of me using those piercing blue eyes of yours little boy? I didn't do anything wrong yet!? My handsome little brother, tell me what i did for you to look at me like that! I haven't moved from my previous position yet, i'm still being carried by this man! So what did i do!? Did i offend you or what!?'

"Can i hold her?" The boy asked pointing his index finger towards the little baby in the mans embrace. The man looked at him with a frown on his face. "You can't hold your sister, with your body being unsanitary." He replied.

"Oh." The boy responded in a dazed state. Then he looked at his filthy and sweaty appearance realizing he just finished his training. He bowed his head lightly and said "I shall go now and make myself sanitary, father, mother." He then left hastily using his still short legs with large strides towards the mansion.

'Phew... i thought he looked at me like that cuz i did something wrong. Good grief i'm saved      (╥﹏╥).... I thought that i will lose the favor of my most normal family member. At least he remembered that i haven't eaten earlier unlike my supposed to be parents and big sis. Well, i think i kinda understand those three, but they're over the top. Any normal people won't act like towards a newborn. And now i kinda forgive them cuz they are my parents and sibling. I guess i have to get used to their ummmm.... weird personalities? Yep, gotta get used to it.'

"That boy, asking to carry his little sister while still looking like that. Tsk tsk tsk" The man howled angrily. 'Huh? Why you gotta be so harsh on a five years old? Well, in the original novel, the male leads father was very harsh on him except for his biological sister. His father and mother were against him being with the female lead. And his two parents died on a carriage accident on their way home after hearing that the two of them became a couple.... No, i wont let my new parents die like that! But, how can i stop my new parents from dying without them getting in between the main characters love progression? This is such a headache... I'll just think about it when i'm all grown up. Sigh...'

"Don't be too harsh on Aden, dear. He just forgot to wash up." The woman comforted the man while patting him on the back. 'Hmmmm... i wouldn't also let just anyone to touch Tia while being in that state.'

"Thwen, cwan ay awlso hwold Tia? i'm vweewwy cwean! I twook a bath and didn't play in thwe mwud!" The little girl followed. She asked with round and sparkly puppy eyes creating a pitiful look that can stab anyones heart. 'Ummm..... Sorry, sis. I got traumatized about what happened earlier. It still give the chills right now brrrr... Even though you look like that.... Augh! fine! Happy now!?'