Chapter 2

a/n: Hello everyone! Before you all start reading the 2nd chapter, i'll first tell you something. So, i'm gonna be releasing 1 chapter a week. But if i can write 3 chapters this week, i'll release 2 chapters next week. And again, thank you very much for reading this novel i really appreciate it. That's all! Enjoy reading!

"Mwom! Bwother Aydwen ish anfayr!!!" The little girl shouted.

"Mother." The little boy followed.

"Ummmm.... Harry?" Asked the woman to the man.

'Tsk, tsk, tsk, this kids are too childish, fighting over who's gonna carry a poor, single, helpless, harmless, miserable baby that is to say me. I can't even do anything in this type of situation, other than crying. But i'm not that type of person that only solves everything by crying! And well, technically they are kids while i have the mentality of a 25 years old adult woman. Yes, i'm an adult woman, But they want to carry me, an adult woman!!! I'm not a baby!!! I've pass that thing already!!! Aughh!!! I think i'm gonna have a headache.' The baby roared inside her mind with her face lowered to not show her scowling look.

"Aiden, let your little sister carry your baby sister first, to be fair. Ok?" The man indicated to the litte boy.

"Hmph" The little boy humped.

"Yeyyy!!! Twanks dwad!!! Wab yu!!!" Cheered the little girl happily.

*chuckle *giggle "Pfft" The woman let out a laugh.

"Huh? Mwom, Why awe you waughing??" Asked the little girl while tilting her head curiously.

"Nothing, you and your big brother just look cute acting childishly." The woman replied with clear joy on her face.

!!!

"I, i'm nwot!!!"

"I'm not acting childishly, mother." Both protested simultaneously with clear embarrassment and reddened looks attached to their faces.

"Yes, yes of course you're not Pfft...Anyways, Harry can you help Sien carry Tia?" She asked.

"Yes, dear. Sien, here hold onto Tia, be careful not to drop her." The man said.

"Yes! I won't!"

25 minutes later...

'Haizzz.........i feel tired and hungry...........this little girl keeps playing with me like i'm a toy doll!!! And they forgot to feed me!!! Hey! A baby needs to eat on time!!! The food on the table is getting cold with all this carrying me people to people!!! You two parents are both adults!!! You two also have two extra kids with you!!! Yo have the experience of taking care of babies!!! You should know better that a baby needs to be fed immediately!!! Hey! Listen to me!!!'

"Sien, i think Tia needs to eat. She hasn't eaten anything after waking up."

Stated the little carbon-copy of the handsome ikemen man.

'Oh gosh!!! You're very observant little munchkin!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Here, a flying kiss for you!!! Muahh!!! You're officially on the list of favorite peoples that i like!!! I'll give you 100+ like points!!!! No, no, no, 1000000+ like points!!!!' Exclaimed the baby inside her thoughts.

"Oh right! I'm very sorry little Tia, you were so well behaved earlier that mommy forgot to feed you." The woman replied worriedly.

'Hmmmmm...... I forgive you beautiful mother of mine in this world!!! You should thank your goddess-like looks!!! And you were also struck by my cuteness even though i haven't seen my face. But i know my looks are top-notch cuz of my genes from you and that handsome ikemen man.'