Chapter3

At first I thought it was his fingers on my hand, but all of the sudden I see that his face expression changed as he looked down. I thought there was something on my shirt or hand. I looked down and sitting on my hand was a big brown/black roach! My first reaction was obviously to scream so I did. I got up and screamed and moved my hand up and down until the bus stopped. And everyone was looking my way. I realized the roach was no longer in my hand meaning it was somewhere else. And that's when we all heard a different scream. we all look towards the back of the bus and a girl named lily that was always very quiet was moving her hands all over her big puffy hair. The driver got up and so did one of the chaperones they walked towards the back and asked her what was wrong. Jacob and me both knew that it was the roach. We looked at each other and he laughed and I turned red as an apple knowing it was my fault. He grabbed my hand and told me it was ok. I knew I didn't need for him to say it was okay. Because just with him grabbing my hand I knew it was going to be okay. His hands were soft and warm. I looked at his eyes and nodded my head. I kept looking at his eyes thinking about how he was holding my hand. Until I felt him trying to pull his hand away with force and I let go. I quickly looked at my hand while saying sorry. After few seconds I looked out the window. I had just embarrassed myself AGAIN. I didn't wanna look at him. I rested my head on the window and just started thinking about all the things that could happen this summer.

***********

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders and calling my name. I rubbed my eyes and the first person I saw was Jacob. " umm everyone is now eating, but I didn't wanna leave you here alone so I decided to wake you up" I slowly got up from my seat and I took his hand and looked around the bus. "Where is everyone?" I said as I looked out my open window. "Uhh I just told you that they are eating,everyone is inside there.." He said as he pointed to a large white building that looked very elegant from the outside. "What is that place? It looks really cool" after I said that he started to laugh and he started speaking until I looked at him with a weird face. "It's Olive Garden", he said giving me a look as he showed a bit of his perfect white teeth while bitting down on his lip to keep from laughing. "Ooooh I knew that", I said making my mouth in and O shape. "Sure you did" he said while giving me half a smile. "Yea, whatever so um are we going to eat?" I asked while grabbing my purse. "I guess, if you um want to", he replied playing with the string from his jacket. "You guess? Ha we are definitely going!" I grabbed his hand and ran to the bus door and down the stairs. The sun was so bright I could see Jacob's dark brown eyes with his perfect white smile and his perfect long brown hair. He was taller than me and wasn't fat or skinny he was just at the perfect height and weight. I guess I was staring at him for too long cause he kept saying my name until I said "what" "umm why do you keep staring at me? I know I'm sexy, but daing gurll" he said trying to sound like a girl and keeping himself from laughing. "I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at a .. a uhh thingy." "What thingy?" He asked laughing. "Ughh never mind lets just go im hungry!" I put my purse on my left shoulder and walked to the door and Jacob opened it. "Ladies first" he smiled and walked in first. "Well thanks a lot!", I said as I pushed him.
**********************