Chapter9

I went to take a shower after that I walked out to the garden.

I looked up at the moon it was gorgeous. Even though my cousin always use to say that it creeped him out cause of the "wolf thing".

It made me look around. The wind started to speed up and leaves were blowing around, the flowers from the garden where moving back and forth.

Until I heard someone speaking I walked to a tree and hid behind it.

"No I seen him earlier. I got in a fight with him.... Yea I know, I know sorry okay. Yea thanks same to you", with that he hung up and he looked up at the moon.

"Oh how I wish she knew everything", he walked towards where I was sitting earlier.

I wonder who he was talking about when he said "I wish she knew"

He sat down at the bench and I noticed I had left my bag there.

"Crap" i said to myself.

"Crystal are you here?", he said as he got up.

I hid behind the tree and tried to walk back to the cabin when I tripped over a rock.

I fell on a puddle of mud!

"Great just great!", I looked down at my favorite white shirt covered in a big brown spot.

"Are you okay?", he came and asked me and gave me his hand to help me up.

"Yea I'm fine thanks",I looked at him and his whole face was bright from the moons light.
"Are you okay? Why are you out here? Aren't you supposed to be with Jacob or some", he said looking around as if he was uncomfortable talking about Jacob.

"Uhh yeah just some disagreement we had and yea", I said as I kept trying to look at his eyes.

"Oh alright. Uh are you leaving now?"

"No I was just thinking about stuff needed air", I said as he walked towards the bench and sat down.

"Well then come, we need to talk", he said the word talk weird as if it was very important.

"Okay so what's up", I asked him smiling at him.

"Ha well it's about jacob.. How um.. How long have you known him do you know him like a lot?", he asked me as he looked straight in my eyes meaning he was being serious about the talk.

"Yeah he is my best friend and I've known him for a while", I said as I felt my phone vibrate.

I ignored it and he looked at me and ignored it too.

"Oh do you know about what happened to him when he was 15 years old? And what he did?", he said as he made his hand into a fist.

"No, what do you mean? What did he do? What happened? And by the way what's your name?", I asked too many questions he was just staring at me and smiling so big I thought I would die.

His smile was perfect and his dimples made him look cute along with his straight perfect hair.

"My name is Ricky. Ricky Fernandez", he said as he smiled so perfect and gave me his hand to shake.