Chapter22

*2 weeks later*

I was out of the hospital in my house. It had been two weeks and I hadn't heard of anyone only Maria and Henry, but Jacob and Ricky? Nothing.

I couldn't believe that Ricky had gotten mad over something so stupid. And I just cry and cry everyday.

I got up and took a shower. When I got out I changed and did my hair. I grabbed my purse and keys then walked out the door.

*******

It felt so good being outside. It was fresh air and a lot of people walking with their dogs. There was ducks at the lake. Little kids feeding them. It was just perfect.

I bought some ice cream at an ice cream stand. And then plugged in my headphones. I turned to Shawn Mendez, my favorite.

I walked in front of a caffe and I couldn't believe who was there.

It was Ricky with someone else. A good looking girl. She looked way prettier than me obviously. She wore a tight black dress with high heels and a sparkly necklace around her neck. She twirled her hair around her finger and was looking at Ricky passionately.

Ricky just sat there looking at his phone and looking around, but good thing he hadn't seen me there. He got up and walked to the bathroom.

I wasn't going to cry this time for a dumb guy. I walked inside the caffe and sat in Ricky's seat.

"Can I help you?", the girl said looking at me weird.

"Yea who are you? Are you Ricky's girlfriend?", I asked her playing her game, twirling my hair.

"No I wish", she said gloomily.

"Oh then what are y'all", I asked her, but before she could answer Ricky approached us.

"What are you doing here?", he looked at me acting as if the chick wasn't there.

"I came for a coffee and I thought I knew her, but I don't I got confused", I got up and left.

I heard him call my name and he ran to me. I ran faster up the tall apartment building. I went up the stairs on the outside. Until I reached the top.

He walked up tired and looked at me.

"Look I don't know what game your playing, but I want to play too", he said giving me a playful smile.

"Ha Okay", I walked to him and kissed him. I rubbed my hands through his hair and pushed him towards the wall and bit his lip until it bleed.

He was weak and he just hold me tighter and kissed me back. Slowly moving his hands down.

When my headphones came off my phone and stuck in the moment from Justin Bieber came on.

This time he pinned me into the wall and took of his shirt and started kissing me. He was about about to baby carry me until I ran away from him. And he ran to me but I kept running around. There was no way out he was by the door there was only one way.

"You really want to play my game?", I walked towards him and twirled my hair around my finger and smiled cockily.

"Yes, yes I do", he said trying to kiss me.

"Alright we will see who loses first", I winked at him and I slowly brushed my finger on his lips.

I walked farther away from him and said

"come and get me baby"

He ran towards me and I stood there he grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss and tried carrying me once again I ran towards the door and he ran behind me. Before he could grab me I ran back to where I had been.

"Stop there", I said putting my hand up my palm facing him.

"Angels like me can fly", and with that I jumped off into open air.