Chapter11

2 years earlier -- Ricky's POV

"Hey let's go get ice cream", I said as I grabbed my bookbag and looked for my keys in my shorts.

"Alright bro, I'll pay this time", Jacob said as he brushed his hair with his hand.

Sometimes I thought why he was so jealous of me. His hair was pretty cool mine was just so lame, but I didn't like being serious about it cause we would sound gay.

As I put my bookbag in the back my phone rang.

I took it out and read the screen. *abby: hey do you want to hang out*

I was about to unlock my iPhone when Jacob came out from behind me and put his bag in my car.

"Who you texting?"

"Uhh just some girl", I closed the door down and got in the car.

Before I started driving. I quickly texted back.

*Not now sorry I'm hanging out with my bro.. Ttyl*

Abby had been texting me for a very long time and we had hanged out and done stuff. And now I was sure to make her my girlfriend.

******

We arrived at Dairy Queen and got off the car and went inside.

"Hey welcome to Dairy Queen what would you like today?", the girl at the cashier asked us.

"I just want a peanut butter ice cream cup", I turned to Jacob and told him to order.

After he ordered and paid I told him I was going to the bathroom.

I walked in and I checked my phone for messages or notifications.

I had a message from Abby again.

*baby I want to see you*

Why was she always making me feel some type of way. I couldn't get her out of my head.

I wonder what would Jacob do if I asked her out.

I walked out of the bathroom and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

There standing was Jacob and Abby kissing eachothers faces off.

Abby's hands were around his neck and Jacob had his hands around her waist.

I walked towards them.

"What are yall doing?! Abby? Jacob?" , I looked at Abby with an anger that consumed me.

"What is your problem she is my girlfriend", Jacob said as he looked at me with anger.

"What?! And you never told me!", I yelled at him and I felt stupid for falling for Abby.

"No Abby told me she told you", Jacob looked at Abby and Abby got her bag.

"I'm sorry guys", she said with a sad expression on her face.

"You can't do this! You can't just run tell Jacob you f***ed me! You are just a worthless piece of crap!", I grabbed my cup of ice cream that was on the table and walked out.

I got on my car that was parked infront of the windows. And I saw that Jacob was yelling at her.

I watched while eating my ice cream. I felt mad, but at least I had my ice cream to help me.

I saw Abby walk out of the door along with Jacob behind her.

He grabbed her and pulled her arm.

"Get in the car!", Jacob told her as he pushed her in my car.

"Woahh what are you doing? This is my car! She lied to both of us!", I turned back around and waited for Jacob to say something.

"Just take her to her apartment! I don't want to see her either I'm just going to get my stuff I left there!", he said while his temper made it seem like he wanted to kill someone.

When we got to her apartment I never thought that him wanting to kill someone would be true.

Abby got off the car and ran up the stairs that led to her apartment when Jacob ran after her and told her to stop. She didn't she kept running and of course Jacob hated when people didn't listen to him.

When all of the sudden he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back. Him thinking she was just going to turn around. Let her go and she fell back due to her losing her balance.

She rolled down the stairs. Once she hit the ground there was blood everywhere. It was all over her nose and her head.

I got off the car and threw my ice cream cup on the ground and rushed to her.

"Abby!! Abby!", I yelled as tears ran down my eyes.

I knew she had played with both of us, but deep down my heart knew I loved her.

"Abby!please wake up", Jacob said as he called an ambulance.

*****

A/N
This chapter was a little bit different hope it was good. Like?