Chapter19

A nurse and a tall doctor came in. The nurse had a plate of food. And the doctor walked towards me.

He flipped some papers that were on a clipboard. "How are you doing? I'm Mr. Lautner"

"I'm fine", I looked up at him smiling. No lie he was Hawt. Like really Hawt.
"I think I lost my memory or something, I don't remember anything and there was a guy here earlier"

"Yea he told me, he was very sad. As far as I know you got hit by a car. The driver got arrested for at least one day. He said you ran in front of him and he couldn't stop in time, but thanks to God your going to be okay", he smiled at me and gave me a lollipop and a Mickey sticker.

I laughed and thanked him, afterwards I ate and tried remembering what happened, but I fell asleep.

"NOOOOO!"

"Ma'm are you ok?!!", A nurse came and holder my hand.

"Yea just a horrible nightmare", I wiggled in my bed and looked around.

In he came, once again.

"If you need anything please call me", nurse said as she left.

"I been watching you all night, you look so pretty when sleeping. Until I went out for coffee and you have a what? Bad dream. "

For some reason he made me smile and made me feel much better.

"You should stop being cute cause it sucks I can't take a nap with you", he smiled making me giggle and smile back at him.

************