Chapter5

As we got off Jacob helped me. I was still mad and upset we didn't kiss. I wasn't desperate or anything I just didn't know how it felt to kiss someone you love so much. I wonder if it felt like in movies when they look at each others eyes and then they smile. And they live a happy life.

As we got to our cabin Maria and Henry where are already unpacking their clothes they had brought with them. I was going to sleep on top of the bunk bed me and Maria where sharing. And Jacob would sleep at the top of the other bunk bed. I was tired and just wanted to rest. I grabbed some blue stripped pajamas and undergarments from my cabinet and went to shower.

After I was done I looked for Jacob but he wasn't in the cabin. Maria and Henry where already sleeping. So I turned off the light and went up to my bed.

I thought maybe Jacob was showering or went to eat or some, but surprisingly he was in my bed!

"What are you doing here", I whispered as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Nothing I just got bored so I decided to sleep here", he said boringly.

"Well you should go to your own bed before we get in trouble or they start rumors", I said quietly thinking of how shocked Maria would be if she saw that he slept in the same bed as me.

"I'm good", Jacob replied smiling and rubbing my cheeks.

"Okay whatever , but I'm going to sleep now", I said giving him a quick hug then putting my back to him.

I felt something holding my waist. And I knew it was his big warm heavy hand. I felt its muscle and it felt good I felt safe.

I think I fell asleep until I heard someone whisper to me. "Goodnight princess" and I felt something warm on my lips. A kiss.

~~~~~
I guess it was ok. It was short and not much excitement. Hopefully next one is.