Chapter13

I couldn't believe everything Ricky had just told me. I felt tears running down my face.

He had said he would be emotional, but instead his voice just showed anger, and his eyes showed hurt I thought he would be crying to a point where he would want my shoulder to cry on.

I felt bad for him and for Jacob, but not really for the girl. They didn't deserve to feel blamed. They should be friends. Even doe maybe the girl did not deserve to be dead.

The worst part was that they weren't friends ever since and the girl didn't have parents.

"Stop crying it's not your fault", he said softly to me.

"Yea i know it's just sad. It's a sad story!", I said as I hugged him.

"You know I really like you", he said as he hugged me tighter.

"What?", I looked up at him and met his eyes.

" I-I love you", he was looking straight at my eyes.

Our eyes locking.

I blinked one, two, three times and he didn't move or let go of my hand. I couldn't really tell how close we were to each other.

Ricky's POV

We were so close to each other and I couldn't register it. And also the fact that I wanted to pull her towards me and smash my lips against hers. Her brown eyes were staring up at me, and I looked down doing the same. I couldn't pull away, and for some weird reason I knew she couldn't either.

Slowly I moved the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. At this moment her cheeks looked so red like apples. It was so adorable.

I let out a sigh got closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Your beautiful, you know that right?"

She blushed and she looked straight at my eyes giving me a friendly smile.

Crystals POV

I blushed after he asked me if I was beautiful and that I knew. I gave him a small Smile.
And he was staring at me with his soft light brown eyes, but I felt like it was lore than a friendly stare. It was some kind of longing... like.... like he wanted me. Just as he was about to get closer to maybe kiss me! We heard something in the bushes.

**********

A/N

So many different POV but ooh well tried make it little bit more different