Chapter 15

The next morning I got up and went to bathroom do my business.

I put my messy hair in a bun put my black new nerd glasses and put a little mascara first. After that I put on my batman sweatpants. And left back to our cabin.

"Hey can we talk", Jacob said behind me.

"Look I really don't want to talk I have somewhere to be at", I said as I noticed everyone was gone.

"Where with your little boyfriend!", He threw his suitcase on his bed and walked out.

I felt mad and upset at the same time. I closed the cabins door and walked to the cafeteria.

On my way I bumped into Ricky.

"Looks like we are always bumping", he laughed and winked at me.

"Yea it seems", I said noticing Jacob with another girl.

We walked to the cafeteria and ate. While we finished eating some group was passing out fliers of some party that was going to be that night.

"Looks like we get to have fun", he leaned closer.

"I've never really went to any parties with someone like you", I tried making it sound catchy.

"Ha you will now", he got up and picked his tray along with mine.

"You ready?", he said picking up my tray.

"Yeah thanks"

He was really sweet. People were staring at us. And suddenly something caught my eye.

The girl that was with Jacob earlier. She was wearing a white sundress with pink flats. And long blonde wavy hair.

She wasn't ugly at all she was not the prettiest, but she was definitely better looking then me.

"Are you okay?", Ricky asked shaking my hand.

"Yeah sorry I got distracted", I saw that she was alone, but I didn't feel like going up to her. There wouldn't be a real reason why I should of.

We walked out and everyone was talking about the party.

"I heard some lady is coming here in 10 minutes to sell dresses! This is like so cool", a random girl said.

"Well looks like you get to buy a dress too", Ricky said giving me a playful push.

"Are you kidding I dont think I need a dress", I walked towards a car that was coming.

"Why not please you have too!", he said pleading me.

"Fine"

||||~||||