Chapter7

"Watch where your going!", the guy said. He looked about the same age as me. And he was a little bit taller than me. His eyes were perfect along with his body.

"I-Im sorry", I looked down bending down to pick my stuff up.

He left and Jacob came and helped me.

"What happened? You okay", he said with anger in his voice.

"I'm fine", I said as I walked to the shower rooms.

******

"These pancakes are delicious!", Maria said as she poured more syrup on her pancake.

"Yes they are!", Henry said as he was cutting pieces of banana.

"You are putting banana in your pancakes?", I asked as I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Yessss they are delicious"

I laughed and so did Maria.

Jacob wasn't nowhere to be seen.

After I had left him earlier after the incident I hadn't seen him.

"Hey who is that guy?", I asked pointing at the guy from earlier trying not to get caught.

"Ohh you don't want to mess with him!", Maria said as she ate more of her pancake.

I couldn't help but stare. He was wearing a muscle shirt. And some gym shorts. You could see his big tan muscles and his 6pack when he laughed.

When all of the sudden I see who he is laughing at.

Jacob

"Woww is he laughing or is this a dream?!!", Maria and Henry said in Union.

"What", I looked at them confused

"He never ever laughs or smiles. Unless he likes the person or something really funny happens. Well that he thinks it's funny. Cause I don't think it's funny to Jacob", he said as he looked back at where they were.

Jacob punched the guy in the jaw.

I got up and panicked.

The guy punched him back causing jacob to fall to the ground and blood was already coming down his nose.

Jacob got back up and punched him on the nose and then on his stomach, but the guy was too strong too fall down.

As the guy got closer to Jacob I ran up to them and yelled," Stop!!"

"What are you doing here?", Jacob said through gritted teeth.

I looked at him with surprise he had never talked to me like that.

"You never know how people are deep down", the guy whispered in my ear.

I turned around and sighed and nodded. I turned back to Jacob and gave him an upset expression and left.

"Crystal!", I heard him call, but I didn't want to turn around.

I walked out of the cafeteria room slowly walking to the garden they had.

The garden was beautiful there. They had all different kinds of flowers and decorations set up. There was birds chirping on top of the water fountain that was near a tall tree. I walked towards it. There was a bench made out of cement there. I bent down and rested my head on it. And sat on the grass. I cried there and asked myself why Jacob had reacted like that the guy I thought I loved.

"Don't cry. Your too beautiful!", I heard as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

****

A/N
Well that key word thought. She thought she loved him well okay thennn. Who do yall think it is. Henry? Jacob? The new guy?
I sorta like this chapter. Like/comment? Idk.