Chapter 16

I was already along with Maria. Of course she was going with Henry.

"So are you ready?", she said as she filled in her eyebrows.

"Yea I jut need to put my dress on", I said redoing my mascara.

"Well how do I look?", she did a spin and smiled showing her perfect white teeth.

No lie she looked gorgeous she had been a good friend. And she was very pretty I loved her long curly hair. And she was just the perfect body shape. On the other hand I wasn't. I always felt fat.

"You look soo freaking gorgeous!", I told her as I smiled.

"Aww thanks. I bet you will too! Go put your dress on",she walked out the bathroom heading to the cabin.

I grabbed my dress and changed into it. I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe it.

It fell down just under my knees and it tightened my waist. Making me look just perfect. I looked so different all dressed up.

I looked at myself again and I scrunched up my curls. And did a quick spin.

"Hey hurry u-- up", Maria said walking in looking at me with a shocked face.

"You look so freaking gorgeous! More than me! Jacob is going to be so jealous", she grabbed my hand and walked to the cabin to drop my stuff.

********

"You look gorgeous", Ricky said as he intertwined hands with me.

"Thanks, you look handsome", I said as I noticed Jacob laughing with a different girl.

"Let's go inside and dance", he was still holding on to my hand and I felt safe with him and I didn't really care about Jacob it hurt but it's his life.

We went inside and the first thing we did was get drinks.

"What would you like?", said the guy that was serving drinks behind the counter.

"I want something strong and same for him", I said as I felt Ricky get closer to me.

"But we can't drink we will both get crazy", he said looking down at me making me want to kiss his lips.

"No please!", I pleaded and hugged him with a tight hug.

"Fine", he smiled and got the cups.

*********