1. who?

In this story the age for joining hunter exam is 18 so killua, gon, kurapika, and leorio all are 18 or more and so is y/n . And Ging doesn't disappear from Gon's life in this story so.. yeah.. our little sunshine is living a happy life with aunt mito and ging

y/n's pov:

"y/n! get your ass up! you lazy fatass how much more you gonna sleep?".

I groaned while cursing my annoying brother.
"I'm up!" I said annoyingly.

"That's what he said" I heard my brother say from downstairs.

I facepalm myself while walking down the stairs.
"why are you like this? "

" Bitch you're saying that while you're sleeping you're ass off while it's you're first day for hunter exam! " my brother said while glaring at me.

"Ok you win... but you're gonna miss me when I'm gone", I said sheepishly.
He rolled his eyes, "sure sure but I will kick your ass if you fail".

"You don't need to worry about that, I won't disappoint you" I said grinning.

The ship sailed, and I can see people of all ages from 18 to unknown, when some more people got on the ship from another island, an enthusiastic green haired boy caught my eyes. his hair was spiky, mosly black with green tipped. he had big brown eyes and was looking really excited. I approached him slowly.

" hey what's your name?" I asked him.

He looked at me brightly, eyes shining with enthusiasm " hi! I'm Gon! it's really nice to meet you, mrs...?"

"y/n l/n. but you can call me y/n" . I said giving him a small smile.

"That's a really beautiful name! by the way, you are here for hunter exam aren't you? " he said.

"Yes, and I'm really nervous now, I don't know anything about the hunter exam" I said nervously.

There is no lie in it cause none of the people I know went to hunter exam, so I was beyond terrified of what was going to happen. well it will be a lie if I said nobody went, my dad went, but he didn't come back alive to tell me about it, I don't even know what happened. I was too little to understand, and brother won't tell me anything.

"Hey y/n! , earth to y/n!". Gon's screams brought me back.

"yes? I'm sorry I was just thinking about something... so you were saying? "

" I was asking if you would wanna stick together, my dad is a pro hunter and he said that being with people you trust makes it easy to win"

I was a little surprised hearing that, "wh-what? your dad is a pro hunter?" I asked my eyes wide.

"Yes! that's why I'm here to be one too! hope we meet new friends there!"

"Yes I hope so too... "

"It will be soooo much fun!" Gon said excitedly.

"I wanna die already..." Gon said almost falling into the ground. "

"Why, didn't you say it will be sooo much fun ?" I said having a hard time controlling my laughter.

"Well I didn't know it was so complicated! they made us do all those work just to find the location of hunter exam!"

" Hey at least we found it" I said, still grinning at him.

when we finally went to the location, we were in a big long hallway, we could see all type of people waiting there.

"There are many young people here, I thought it will be mostly older people" I said while looking around.

"Hey there lovelies, You must be thirsty, here have some orange juice " A round looking middle aged man approached us holding two cans of orange juice.

"Ahhhh orange juice! yes sure! " Gon took the can immediately.

"I'm sorry I don't know you " Ahh yes... here comes the trust issue... . The man seemed taken aback.

"It's alright biscuit, hope you do well in the exam! " he said before turning on his heels.

I gave him a smile.

"Arrgh I think it's expired or something " Gon said throwing out the juice from his mouth. I saw that round looking man smirking at distance, Ah! I knew it! . I looked around to see a boy I think same age as mine drinking the same juice from that man. I dashed towards him and snatched the can away. "D-don't drink it! ".

The boy looked at me surprised, now that I notice, he has bright blue eyes and white fluffy hair, his skin color is also really pale

The boy looked at me surprised, now that I notice, he has bright blue eyes and white fluffy hair, his skin color is also really pale. He was a little bit taller than me, he would be same height as Gon, I thought.

"And who you might be? " he said,  glaring at me.

you finally meet killua! are you ready to find out his yandere side? 😀