3.it's growing

no one's pov;

y/n was sitting alone under a tree after she lost her way when the first exam began. They were supposed to go through a forest full of dangerous creatures. But after a while there was fog everywhere and people started to disappear and she was scared. But that's when she felt a hand slip in hers and when she looked up, it was Gon. smiling brightly at her.

"Hey no need to be scared, stick together remember?" Gon said enthusiastically.

Seeing him so confident made her gain some courage.

"Yes! together forever!" she said happily.

But neither of them knew that a pair of blue eyes were watching them from afar, gritting teeth as he saw his new object of interest getting close and happy with someone else

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

killua's pov;

"how dare she hold that prick's hand... she shouldn't hold anyone's hand except of mine , wait what am I thinking? what is wrong with me! I'm killua, killua zoldyck. why is this normal girl making me loose my mind. And that burning feeling, that burning feeling in my heart whenever I see that idiot with that green haired bastard. I don't know what I'm feeling for her but all I know that I want her to be mine.

"Ahh yes, mine, that's what you are "

no one's pov;

"Together forever!" y/n said happily.

Gon's face went red hearing this from that happy girl. y/n did woke feelings in him unknowingly. He tightened his grip in her hands. "Is this how it feels to be with someone you care about?" he thought. But his thinking got cut off cause of y/n getting suddenly yanked away from him.

y/n flinched cause of that sudden contact. She could feel herself being pulled away from Gon into a hard chest. scent of minty perfume entered y/n's nose.

"Back off of her!" killua growled at Gon making the poor sunshine flinch while giving him death glare.

y/n looked at killua, shivers run down her spine as killua was already looking at her with a darkened look. she wimpers as she feels his grip getting tighter around her waist.

killua noticed this and loosen his grip on her .

"Shit, I let my emotion get the best of me again, I must act natural or else y/n will get suspicious. I can't have that. she has to be mine but slowly. I will make her fall in love with me. Well not like it matters even if she don't love me. She will be mine either way" he thought.

"A-Ahh, I though he was bulling you. You know, the way he was holding your hand, standing so close to you" killua said hoping his lie was believable .

"O-Ohh no no I was a little nervous so Gon was just helping me gain my courage back, he is just so sweet he could never bully me" y/n said making killua grit his teeth in jealousy.