19. "Run Away"

Choice no.1 : Run away(Illumi's ending)

As soon as she heard Hisoka say that she ran through the back door, she wanted to stay and confront Illumi, why did he ruin her life, but she knew she wasn't strong enough yet. So all she could do was run. She was in the woods now, there is not one moment to waste. Suddenly a gush or wind rushed beside her making her fall to the ground. She grabbed her right leg, it was bleeding. She looked up to see it was no wind, it was no other than Killua standing in front of her. he must've scratched her with his nails. A whimper of pain was heard from the helpless girl as she was pulled up by her throat by Killua. His face inches away from her, his eyes full of darkness.

"Where are you going love? didn't you have enough running away from me already? Why are you trying to run away again?"

Only sounds that didn't have any meaning came out of y/n's mouth. At that moment Killua let her go as he looked at the figure in front of him. Y/n saw Illumi approaching them.

"Let her go, Kill" he ordered.

"Shut up! I will kill you first, you had her all this time and lied to me, I will make you pay for it, but not before I make her pay for trying to leave me in the first place"

With that he turned towards y/n and grabbed her by the shoulders , his eyes inflicting auras of an angry beast.

Y/n was scared, more than ever. But suddenly she heard Illumi calling making her look at him.

"Look into my eyes, do you remember what I said?"

At first she didn't know what he was talking about, but soon after she saw purple aura imitating from Illumi as he said something, an unseen force alluring her to do something. It's like her body was moving on her own.

"Aargh!"

She came to her senses when she heard that agonizing sound, she looked at Killua, he was on the ground. His clothes bloody. He was clutching his abdomen in pain, blood was oozing from it. She looked at her hand, it was bloody too. And she was holding a bloodied knife. Did she just stab Killua?

He was mumbling something, Y/n couldn't understand at first but then repeated his words. This time for her to listen clearly.

"I Love you, even if you kill me a thousand times more. So, can you tell me... t-that you love me just this once? "
Before he could react Illumi stepped on Killua's neck and crushed it.

His eyes were watery, he looked at y/n for the last time with an unfamiliar expression that she never saw in him before. Was it sadness? Betrayal? or maybe guilt?

She couldn't believe it, she didn't do it, no...

"Oh it was all you my little rabbit"

Y/n turned around by Illumi's sound with the knife but it was knocked down from her hand.

"Did you really think you can get me with that? Kill was so focus on threatening you that let his guard down, well who can blame him though? No one would've seen this coming, Never in a million year did he expected that you had it in you, well to be honest you didn't"

She was shacking, her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. Illumi sat down beside her.

"The day in the forest when we were together during the hunter exam, you felt a stinging pain in your head, remember ? I planted two of my manipulation needle in you, and I commanded two things, one that Whenever I say 'Occisor' you must kill the person in front of you and that's exactly what you did just now"

Hisoka must have told Illumi that her weapon for manipulation was knives, just like her father's was sword and katana. That's why Illumi knew she would have knives on her.

She killed someone, she just Killed him. After hearing about her parents she thought about killing The zoldycks and Killua for putting her through these torments, for killing Gon. But now that she actually killed him she didn't feel relief or good at all... she was trembling all over. Illumi held her as he pat her head lovingly.

"It's for the best, you are mine afterall"

There were no strength left in her body but she still tired to break free from his grip, Illumi sighed as he noticed her struggle.

"I know you hate me right now, but I must admit that showing my true self to you feels really good, things were steady when I kept up the calm and collected good guy act for sure, but in reality I'm a really selfish person, and I want things that belongs to me to stay with me and only me. And you belong to me. And I'm glad that I can finally be myself around you"

He kissed her forehead and he said the next words.

"As for the 2nd command 'somnum'..."

y/n felt her eyelids getting heavy as she fell into slumber.