4.losing my sanity

No one's pov:

Y/n was done with the shower. The room was empty when she came back. "Ponzu isn't back yet" she thought when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and was surprised when she saw killua standing there grinning at her ear to ear. y/n frowned at this. She had an uneasy feeling she couldn't quite grasp. " Oh killua, what are you doing here?" she asked him. Killua just stared at her without saying anything , he looked like a deer caught in headlight. His face red .

Killua's pov:

I went towards y/n's room, I knocked at the door and waited for my darling to open. After some time y/n opened the door . Her hair was wet and water droplets were falling from it. Looked like she just came out of the shower. My face was getting red. How can someone be so beautiful?. There is no doubt that she was indeed God's finest creation . Everything about her makes me fall in love with her in all over again. How can I ever let you go? the love I was waiting for all my life, is now finally here in front of me. The scent I love so much, the warmth I oh so long for. You are going to be mine. Either you like it or not.

"Oh Killua, what are you doing here?" I heard my darling say.

My name roll of off her tongue so smoothly , like it was meant to be . we are perfect together. You just don't know it yet.

"Ah, the big hat girl told me that she wanted to switch rooms with me" I said.

"What , why? She didn't seem to have any problem with me. If she had one, she could've just told me without switching rooms like that" y/n said frowning.

"Maybe she found friend to share rooms with. She was quite close with some people" I said making y/n nod in agreement .

"Alright would you like to come in?" she said looking at me.

"with pleasure" "I smirked.

y/n pov:

I was still kinda pissed about Ponzo's behavior . what was her problem? That rude moth-

When suddenly I saw a yellow bag on the opposite bed of mine. Is this Ponzu's? did she forgot her bag?

I turned around to ask killua if she said anything about her bag. But I gasped when I almost bump into Killua cause he was standing unusually close to me.

"Holy-" I gasped while I fell into the bed while trying to back away. KIllua smirked at me .

"Shut up!" I said while standing up.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Killua said while laughing.

"I'm not clumsy! It was you who was standing so close to me!" I said while he just laughed.

"Why? Did me being close to you send butterflies to your stomach? He said looking at me mischievously.

My face went red hearing this from him. I changed the topic by asking him about the bag.

"Oh the bag, how can I forget that, how awfully careless of me" Killua said with a dull and disappointed face.

"What's with this boy and his moods? Is he bipolar or something?" I thought remembering his hundreds of mood swings since I met him.

"I will take it back to her, you wait here" he said while picking the bag.

"hey! How about I take the bag to her, I wanted to ask her about why she suddenly changed rooms anyway!"

"NO!" Killua suddenly shouted making me flinch.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just that, I heard that the next test is gonna be really hard and in this plane everyone is letting their guard down, so It's likely that a good amount of them are trying to hunt down participants to get rid of them and eliminate the threads to reduce competition" Killua said .