5.you do, don't you?

Killua was frozen with fear. He couldn't bring himself to talk. Thousands of thoughts flooded his mind. He was brought back to reality when he felt a stinging pain on his face and the next moment he was on the floor.

"Answer me when I ask you something" Illumi said still keeping a still face. Killua got up from the floor and saw that illumi was now in his real form. He was sure now that it was not without a doubt illumi zoldyck, his aniki.

"A-Aniki" his voice broke as he called him "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? I'm here for you of course, its been a while since you left home. Mom is worried about you, and so is dad. Well mom is really proud of you stabbing her. And you had your fun here, it's now time to go home"

"N-no I can't, n-not yet" Killua said what almost came as a whimper. Illumi frowned at this.

"Are you going to defy me?" he said in a demanding tone. This sent a shiver down killua's spine.

"I can't go back just yet, I have some unfinished business to do"

"If by unfinished business you mean your friendship with that little girl then no, you don't. I've said it before and I will say it again, you don't need friends kill, it will only be a distraction for you from becoming a true assassin". Illumi said still keeping a neutral face.

"But we need a partner, someone who will always stay by our side. Just like dad has mom. Just like that she can be my wif- I mean partner". Killua said as his face darkening just imagining you becoming his wife, his partner.

Illumi looked at his almost going crazy brother before saying, " And you're sure she's the one? That you won't regret choosing her as your soulmate?"

"soulmate" he liked the sound of that.

"I won't, and even if I do, she's all worth it"

"Ok, but is she gonna be all ok coming to zoldyck estate?"

"It doesn't matter what she thinks, she has to. She's mine! And she will be mine and stay by my side for as long and we breath! And she loves me. I know she does, she just doesn't know it yet. I will make her love me"

Illumi's lips tuned into a smirk which killua didn't noticed. He saw obsession and possession in killua's tone. Something he never saw in him before. He always thought killua didn't had it in him. The sharp glare when someone is invading his possession, the bloodlust and possessive tendency that makes a man deadly and undefeatable. y/n must be something, to turn his little brother to this aggressive and possessive creature. Well everything happens for a good reason. Maybe bringing y/n to zoldyck estate won't be such a bad idea after all. If she becomes more of a distraction then he can always just kill her off.

"Alright then, I will give you 3 days. If you do not come home before that, I will have to take matters into my hands"

"I understand" killua said before going on his way.

Y/n pov:

It was a disturbing day indeed, I still can't believe that ponzu is dead. Killua was right all along. Speaking of killua, I didn't saw him since this morning . I hope he's alright. I suddenly saw killua walking down the hall. He... seems off. No, terrified actually. What happened to him?.

"killua! Where were you all morning? Did you heard about ponzu? You were right abou-"

I couldn't finished my sentence cause killua pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Killua wha-"

"You won't leave me right?" he said as his voice broke.

"What are you talking about?" I was surprised how he was shaking.