17.In the spider's trap

Why isn't he coming back? Did he leave? or maybe he's bringing Killua with him, all these thoughts clouded my mind as I shivered just by the thought of facing Killua. Last time I went out the room and he punished me for it, but his time I escaped from the mansion, I don't know what he will do to me, I'm sure it will be way worse than last time, I can't trust Illumi that he will save me, Killua is his brother after all.

Suddenly the rusty door creaked open revealing a faint figure. My breath hitched, thinking it was Killua. But it was Hisoka with his shit eating grin. He always has this creepy aura around him that ought to make people around him uncomfortable.

"Now now, stop trembling like an injured baby deer. It makes me think that I'm the hunter and it excites me~"

Disgust was clear on my face, and seemed like he caught on to that. His smile got even creepier, if that was even possible. He leaned in closer to me grabbing my whole face with his one hand. His long sharp nail digging into my skin, I felt blood tricking down my jawline. His lips were awfully close to mine, I could feel his breath. He was looking down at my lips and breathing heavily. I closed my eyes in terror. I opened them as soon as I heard him chuckle. He had moved away from me and was now laughing putting his hand over his face. I looked up at him confused and scared.

"Don't look at me like that, you're gonna make me do something that we will both regret" he said licking his finger.

"Stop it, you're petrifying her" Illumi entered the room with a gloomy expression.

He looked at me "I need to say something to you"

Illumi motioned Hisoka to leave the room. Hisoka smiled brightly as he uttered the next uncomfortable words.

"Aww, don't be like that, I want to join in. Can I? I always liked threeso-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as a deadly and heavy aura filled the room. It was bloodlust imitating from Illumi. I couldn't see his expression but whatever is was, made Hisoka back away and I was grateful for that. "I'm kidding, why so serious" Hisoka said jokingly.

After Hisoka left the room Illumi sat on the chair beside me.

"I will be brief with you, Kill is really angry. For I know that is to happen, I left him with Milluki. But looks like he got out. Again, no surprises here. But I hope Milluki could at least stall him a bit more. But that didn't happened so now it brings me to my next point which is, you need to stay here for a few days, that is until Kill calms down a bit or I can find a safer place for you to go"

My breath got heavier with each word he spoke. It seemed like my brain was at dilemma of what to consider more unfortunate. Finding out that Killua is furious at me or the fact that I have to stay here with a possible psychopath. Illumi seemed to understand what I am thinking as he assured me that I can live here without any fear because Hisoka made a deal with him and for that reason he can't harm me. That didn't ease my worries as we are talking about Hisoka here. But I didn't have any other way, it's not like Illumi will just let me go I say no.

It's been a few hours and I was getting lost in thoughts again when I heard Hisoka coming in, I became alert . He sighed in defeat.

"Aren't you going to untie me? I'm not gonna run away so, if I have to stay here for God knows how many days, I would like to be comfortable and not tied up in a rusty chair" I managed to utter a full sentence this time.

Hisoka smirked "For sure, but I still can't trust you, what if you attack as soon as I untie you? I'm fragile and I'm scared that the big bad y/n might hurt me~"

He started to act like he's scared by hugging himself and fake trembling. I couldn't control my facial expression and it was clear how cringe it was. It made him break in laughter.

He went behind me. I couldn't see what he was because of me being tired up to the chair. I suddenly felt his hand on my hair. I flinched and tried to move further away from him but the ropes dig in to my skin more. I felt him sort of caressing into my hair as I tried to figure out what he was doing. He gathered my hair like a ponytail, wait... is he putting it into a ponytail?

"W-What are you doing?" I asked. For some reason I'm more scared of this man than Killua, which is ironic because Killua tormented me a lot and he's just... being weird?

"There is hair all over your face, I guessed it might be uncomfortable"

This man is utterly unpredictable, which is why I can't let my guard down. Suddenly he pulled on the ponytail from behind, making my head lean backwards. I hissed in pain. I look sideways to see him staring at me. He put his head on my shoulder and nuzzled into my neck.

"But also, so that I can do this"

I take that back, this man is pure evil.

Y/N thinking whether Killua getting Angry or staying with Hisoka is more unfortunate :

Y/N through out this whole chapter :

AN: I unpublished and published this chapter so that you guys can see this msg:
I'm taking a break due to my ongoing exams, I will be back on updating my books around 25-30 August

And hopefully I will start to update all by books including this one, so I hope you would continue to stay with me dear readers ^_^♡