Why!

It's your girl, so I was wondering why my stories aren't getting reads or votes. And as you know this is my first time writing a story and English is not my first language.

But when I read the first chapter (which I uploaded maybe in October)
I was cringing so hard... 😭😭😭 I'm soo sorry to the people who had to read that crap with so much grammatical errors .

Thought my writing kinda improved as I uploaded new chapters over time, I think the reason why I'm not getting reads or vote is cause of the first chapters..

So I decided to edit them a bit. And changing some cringy lines and all. So if you guys get notification then it's just me editing them a bit.

I was thinking of making a Valentine's day special chapter and a one-shot chapter but IDK if you guys want it or not...

cause I don't think people even read my book... and for that reason I think I'm gonna write more 10 chapters (it already has 10 so the story will be around 20 - 25 chapters or less).

And lastly, remember to stay healthy and drink a lot of water (pffft My body giving me looks when I'm writing this 😂)

And in case you've had a rough day, remember that you are awesome and you are doing great . you are the cutest human to ever walk on this godforsaken earth. So cute that I wanna hug you, but that's not possible cause you guys live far away.... like fucking narnia or some shit.

alright see you soon!