7.Make you mine

y/n's pov:

I was still wondering around the forest when I noticed my hand hurts. It was where Illumi had gripped. It was slightly bruised and a little skin was cut cause of his nails, and blood was coming out of it. Damn he has a temper. It reminds me of killua. They both are awfully alike in nature, I guess both are bipolar. Suddenly a red butterfly landed on my hand where the skin was cut. After a while another one came. I think they are attracted to blood.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud. I flinched at the sound. Was it an animal? Or another person?. After a while the butterflies those were roaming around me flew on a direction and many other joined them. They are attracted to blood so someone must've been injured. I begin to follow the butterflies. But after a while, I saw Killua was kneeling beside Gon while there was a knife in Gon's shoulder. He was hurt. I thought killua was helping him take it out but my blood went cold when I saw killua pulling that knife out only to shove it in Gon's stomach. That's when I heard him talk.

"Don't hold it against me Gon, it's not your fault. The only mistake you made was to get too close to my y/n. that's not something I can overlook you see, I'm quite possessive over things those are mine. And I don't like other people dirtying it"

He was smiling like a maniac but stopped when Gon laughed.

"I feel nothing but pity for you, do you think y/n will ever love a person like you if she knew exactly what you are?. You must be damn delusional if you think that. No matter how hard you try, your real face will come forward. Cause a monster's true nature can't be hidden for long, sooner or later it will show"

Suddenly Gon looked at me as he smiled. "And looks like It's too soon for your case" he said before his eyes closed.

I couldn't handle it anymore as I dashed towards him.

"N-no! Gon!. Killua what are you doing to him!". I shouted as I hoped that he was ok.

Killua looked at me with widen eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but I shove him out of the way and pulled Gon on my lap. Tears were falling from my eyes as I prayed to lord that Gon will open his eyes now. But he didn't . He lay limp on my arms as I wailed. Suddenly I heard Killua say something. I looked at him.

"Get away from him" he said.

"w-what?"

"I. said. get away. From. him. Now!" Killua shouted as he yanked me away from Gon. I fell into the ground but stood up soon after. I was walking away from Killua as he was walking towards me. I stopped at my tracks as my back bumped into the tree behind me. Killua came closer to me as he pinned me to the tree. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I tried to form my words. I looked at his eyes. The boy I trusted. Those shinny eyes full of hope, turning into something darker.

"Why?" I asked still hoping that it was all just a dream.

Killua stared at me. His eyes filling with tears. They had the look of betrayal.

"That's what I want to ask you y/n... why, why did you have to look at other people? Why did you Have to choose him?"

Suddenly he started laughing. Then he looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"But it's ok now, he's gone . Now let's go home y/n..." he said while looking at me lovingly.

"I won't go anywhere with you, you psychopath! You're a murderer! You killed him!" I said still tears falling from my eyes. His eyes darkened. He stayed silent before he opened his mouth.

"It's alright, we have plenty of time to make you realize that you love only me"

"I would never love you! I hate you!" I said anger dripping from each word I spill.