8.My mark

A.N: Btw just so you are clear, killua is and y/n are 19 (I said that from the start) in this book and Illumi is 24.

"Let go of me!" I shouted as Killua was dragging me to his room. He turned to me and he gripped my face with anger. "I will highly suggest you to shut up, darling. As you can see you have made me really angry, and I will control my words and movements if I were you". He said as he looked at my hands. There were new bruises forming from where Illumi was grabbing me. His face darkened when he saw that. He threw me to the chair that I was tied to earlier. There were chains and handcuffs. He gripped my hand as I struggled. "Don't struggle, you will get hurt, and who knows giving the mood I'm in, I might make you bleed".

I was chained to the chair and handcuffed. Killua was looking at me without saying anything. It was making me nervous. Suddenly he came closer. "You know, I'm not that much angry at you for trying to escape. I mean I would be a fool to expect you to just... be ok and all be all willing to be with me. But you should at least try to love me, as it will make it easier for the both of us. But I am angry about the fact that you were with Illumi. Why were you with him? what were you doing? ".

"Nothing, he told you that he found me".

"It didn't seemed like nothing, you two were... close. He was also holding your hand and... it also left a mark."

He was silent for a moment. Suddenly his eyes flashed something, as he smiled brightly. He grabbed my shoulder. " Maybe that's what you want. Do you want me to mark you? Is that what will take for you to understand that you belong to me? Will you finally start to accept me once you realize that you have no other way?, cause I won't hesitate to kill off everyone you know so that you don't have anyone but me". He was shaking and trembling as he said that. He had lost it, he had lost it good.

"Have you gone insane? Why are doing this you sick bastard!" I yelled. But suddenly I stopped when he grabbed my face and squeezed. "sushh, it's ok darling it's not your fault. You're just confused. I just have to make you understand that you are mine. And for that, I will mark you as mine". He said as he brought his lips to my neck and started kissing it lightly. But I screamed when I felt stinging pain on it. Killua didn't stop as he sink his teeth on my skin more. I could feel blood flowing out as I started to move and begged him to stop. After a while he removed his mouth as he looked at me, his mouth was red with blood. He smirked as he licked his lips.

"Your blood tastes so sweet my love. But I need more. I need to mark you more".

He sank his teeth once more, in a different spot on my neck. As the pain came again.

"S-stop, stop it! You're hurting me!". My pleading didn't work as he bit me in to the shoulder.

"Do you feel that, my love? My heart is beating so fast! . I'm marking you as my own, so that everyone knows that you are mine" he said as he looked at me with an insane gaze. His lips were stained with my blood and so were his clothes.

"No one can take you away from me, I won't let them. I will shred them to pieces".

I was struggling to form my words. "P-please let me g-go, please I beg you. I want to go to my brother, I won't tell anyone about you and live peacefully with him if you let me go, please. It hurts, please..." I pleaded as I cried.

"No my love, that's the only thing I can not do. You are the only person who was ever kind to me. You never judged me based on my family. You treated me like I was worthy of love, your love. You are the only one for me and I can do anything to make you stay by my side".

I was getting dizzy. Looks like the lack of blood was the reason. Killua noticed it as he removed the chains and handcuffs and he pulled me into his arms.