{5. Tyler's realization}

Tyler's pov:

He liked me and my brother's

"I'm gonna head downstairs." I coughed. I got out of his room quickly. The minute his door closed behind me I snapped, my outfit changed as I walked down the empty hall. The only thing in my mind was to let my brothers know what I found out. Panic ran throughout my whole being, "How could a human fall for us so easily?!" I thought. I skipped the steps completely and just teleported to the bottom of them. The living room almost flung off the hinges when I rushed into the room. I had my brother's attention that was for sure. "WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!" I said, my demon slowly losing it.

"Ty calm down I can fell your demon from here!" Issac said from across the room. "I-I CAN'T!" I screamed. Toby and Ash had me sat down on the chair in a matter of minutes. "What happened?" Ash asked. "The human..." I was losing it and felt drained. "What about him?" They all asked. "He's likes..." I couldn't get the word out of my throat. "LIKES WHAT!" My brother's screamed. Not realizing the human was upstairs as we spoke.

"Us,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray's pov:

I had just watched Ty leave my room and now I was sat alone on my bed with nothing to do. My stomach growled at me, bagging me to head downstairs and get something to eat. I opened my door and peaked my head out. no one was in the hall so I made my way downstairs. I opened the door to the kitchen and slipped into it. I looked in the freezer for some waffles and found chocolate chip waffles. I gladly plopped them in the toaster and waited.

I sat on the cold marble counter with a hot cup of tea. The calming smell made me feel happy. I heard the toaster pop, placing down my tea I hopped down off the counter. My meal was prepared and I was just about to go eat I turned around and bumped into Ash. My plate of waffles fell to the floor and my tea shattered on the ground. "Shit," Ash grumbled as I looked wide eyed at my meal that was now on the floor. He looked at me then he went silent as he stared at the food on the floor. "My waffles!" I cried out. "Fuck, I'm so sorry," Ash crouched down and started to pick up the glass and clean up the mess. "Careful you don't get cut," I said as I crouched down next to him to help. I picked up some of the glass and the waffles and threw them in the trash.

"Fucking hell," Ash hissed from the floor. I ran over to him. "Did you get cut?" I ask full of worry. He looked at his finger. "It's nothing." Never once did he look me in the eyes. "This bitch is trying to brush this off," I thought. Ash sighed. "Fine it's bleeding that's all and it stings," Finally he looked me in the eyes. "Give me a minute and I'll get a bandage." I said getting up. After his cut had a bandage on it I finished cleaning the floor. "So uh why did you come into the kitchen?" I asked as I sat on the counter. "Coffee," he looked at the bandage that was on his finger. It was a pale pink cute themed bandage, I didn't see what bandage I had grabbed when I got one for him. My face heated up as I thought about what he was thinking. "It's cute," he smiled. My heart fluttered when I saw his smile.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get to eat." He looked up at me. "Want me to make you something?" I knew I was hungry but I didn't want to move or make something new. "Sure I guess," My mouth betrayed me as I spoke before I thought. "I really hope he makes something good," I thought. "I can cook really well so don't worry about it," I froze at how he said that right after what I had thought. "It's just a coincidence," I brushed it off. Ash walked over to the pantry and pulled out pancake mix. I watched as he mixed up the batter and made the pancakes. There was just enough for two people to have some. "Odd," I waited for him to even remotely give a hint that he was done but he added fruit and whipped cream to the pancakes. He handed me a plate and walked out to the dining hall.

A/n: So sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to finish this chapter and keep updating quickly.