QUIRK WORLD ARSENAL

Kaminari:"man this last stories have been amazing to see"

Sero:"yea I cant lie, they are amazing to see"

Evan:"glad to see you guys think this"-smiling under his mask-

Deku:"Evan...sir....uhm"

Evan:"Just Evan...I'm like 2 years older than you"

Deku:"excuse me?"

Jax:"no need to question it man"

Deku:"y-yea....(okay now this feel weird)...uhm, why are you wearing a mask?"

Evan:"oh this? is because the earth in my universe experienced a Pandemic a while ago, were all recovering well but I still wear mask for security"

Deku:"I see"

Jax:"Hey what should we show them next?"

Evan:"hmmmm....idk I was thinking the same"

Jax:"oh I know!!"-hits his palm in excitement-

Evan:"which one?"

Jax:"Quirk World Arsenal"

Evan:"....."

"why did I not think of that!"

Everyone turns to Evan as he plays a video in the screen.

Jirou:"uhm what are we seeing?"

Evan:"Possibly one of the craziest AUs I personally have seen. Also be careful cuz...there's too much chaos in it"

-

-

We see Izuku walking somewhere while stretching a bit in a really tight shirt while wearing some gloves.

Deku: "Okay just a bit more to the exam....this is going to either be a pain in the back or just something really good"

A voice suddenly echoes in his head

AM:"you know kid, this would really not be much for you...you should be careful still"

Deku:(I know All Might...Is just that I cant stop trying to find a way to use OFA properly)

AM:"Well compared to me, OFA has become 3 times more powerful than in my time so for starters you should use it carefully"

Deku:(hai)

-

-

AM:"Why am I like a Ghost voice? Am I dead??"

Evan:"I will not spoil much...just watch it"

-

-

Deku starts looking around wondering something in particular but decides to not ask much about it, he continues waiting for a bit as he sees around and sees some of the students with weapons of all sorts as he mumbles to himself about them while wondering what their quirks really are as some weapons dont really combine with the quirk of someone.

Deku:(from the 60 students in my ground...only 16 have Armed Quirks)-everyone in the pub stays there confused wondering what this means-

Deku:(There may actually be more but they may have not summon their weapons yets)"...eh....but I wonder how Power is doing...Prolly massacre the robots on her way...hell i think she destroyed the Zero Pointer"

(She's just too damn strong....I actually feel like a stupid rival for her the more I think of it)

Suddenly the doors start opening and Izuku has a flashback to his multiple sparring with who seems to be a younger All Might on his early 30's, a girl with red horns and cross eyes with a red weapon rushing at Izuku and the Sludge Villian incident. None of them waited for him, so why would they need to wait for him to rush in.