SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI

Mina:"man it is really intresting to see all this stuff but.....i think the girls are getting a bit clingy over Midori"

The camera pans to Deku who at the moment in sitting between Kendo, Jirou, Hatsume and Uraraka who are just talking to each but Deku just stays there in between them getting a bit nervous over it with a bit of a blush.

Evan:"I think they say is a effect of seeing other universes"

"you see the actions of a person you sometimes dont talk to often and you start to see their heart and potential....or so I like to say but I prefer that man to continue being a virgin before this shit gets bad and they litteraly fight over him"

Jax:"didnt that happen with Forger?"

Evan:"The man has a harem, ofc it happened"

Kaminari:"who are you talking about?"

Evan:"A friend, you guys may see him down the line"

"well lets just get into the next AU shall we?"

Everyone:"HAI"

Jax:-preses a button and starts playing-

-

-

We see a green haired boy laying down in the floor smiling wearing a sort of black robe with a sword on his hand as he has a sort of smirk on his face. Some steps are heard coming towards him as he takes a deep breath and he just stares to the sky.

Deku:"cant thank you enough for what you did"

???:"you dont really have to, plus it wasnt just me...the Gotei 13 accepted to this, even Head Captain Yamamoto"

Deku:-chuckles-"so even Old Man Yamamoto wants me back in business"

???:-hits him-

Deku:-gets sent into a tree-"OW WHAT THE HELL RUKIA??"

Rukia:"Of course he was not going to leave such potential go to waste specially after saving us idiot"

Deku:"I just did what was right for everyone and you know it, we discussed this already so lets not let it happen again"

Rukia:"yea your right...also"-hits him hard-

Deku:"OUH!"

Rukia:"WHAT THE HELL CONVINCED YOU TO BECOME A FULLBRINGER?? DID YOU EVEN TRUST THEM ENOUGH TO GO AS FAR TO FIGHT WITH THEM??"

Deku:"there isnt.....much for me to say about it....."

"Oh I deserved that....."

Rukia:"OFC YOU DO!! NOT EVEN A DRUNK SHINIGAMI WOULD THINK IN TRUSTING PEOPLE WHO WERE SUBSTITUTES IN THE PAST SPECIALLY WHEN THEY USE HOLLOWS TO USE THEIR POWERS!!"