NO MAN'S LAND

Evan:"HEHEHEHE...!!"

Deku:"That's not good is it?"-he says looking at vilest.-

Vilest:"Never is."

Evan:"Lets show them this one!"-he says showing one to Jax.-

Jax:-his eyes widen.-"What the fuck is this?!"

Evan:"What you dont like it?"

Jax:"No I fucking do!! This premise is so fucking cool!!"

Evan:"Good."

"So lets explain!!"

Endeavour:"Wow first time he explains us something after like 20 AU's."

Evan:"S-Sorry, wanted to give you guys some thrill to watch the stuff."

Endeavour:"Eh, is okay."

Evan:-ahem.-

"After All Might won against All For One at Kamino Ward, an earthquake of 9.3 Magnitude struck the entirety of Japan causing massive evacuations due to the people knowing things were about to get horrible as the lights went off across the country leaving the whole country on a blackout, letting prisons like Tartarus to be opened completely for its prisoners to escape, there was no proper way to communicate across the world as a tsunami struck the East Coast destroying a massive part of it."

"Everyone was evacuated as quickly as possible as more and more people were trying to run away from the incoming horrors, this was the case until it became rather impossible to evacuate the entire country leaving about 28% of the population of Japan back in it to survive against the slowly rising villains."

"But there were some who stayed back....and one of them, was none other than Izuku Midoriya."-he presses a button.-

-

-

-

The dark rain filled alleys had the villains running around them as they aimed to do something else with all this business at hand, they were at complete alert as they had seen him earlier running around the rooftops but none of them knew exactly where he was now, it was confusing for them as the man for them to deal with by this point had echoed like a ghost who took down other villains with ease and said to have come out of the shadows to defeat them.

"BOSS!!"-one of them screamed as they made their way in and locked the door while carrying their weapons.-

"What do you idiots want?"-the man with a beaker mask says while looking at some stuff.-

"H-He's here Boss!! We saw him earlier!!"

"....What?"-he turns to them with a glare filled of shock properly revealing him to be Overhaul.-

-

-

-

Eri:"O-Overhaul..."-she says a bit scared before Kota grabs her shoulder to calm her down.-

Deku:"Dont worry Eri...I have a feeling something bad will happen to him."

AM:"I got to say, if this was a movie, the tension here would entertain me but knowing this is Young Midoriya's life doesnt really help me."

Inko:"I have to agree..."

-

-

-

"He's the reason we came here walking!! He destroyed the main van and destroyed the Bullets!!"

"....I want you all in position!! Get every man ready for action and with a weapon!! Get me Eri here!! She's most likely our only ticket to escape him uninjured!!"