FEM DEKU

Evan:"You want me to go from memes to what now?"

Vilest:"ehm...."

Jax:"Vilest we'll give your series a shoutout atleast but were not covering it....I think Bakugo would be mugged without second thought"

Evan:"Yea no shit"

-So for the viewers, at home. I will leave a link in the comment of this to the story of my "son" who is amazing and his idea is quite depressing yet amazing....hence why he's my son cuz were too demented when it comes to thinking of gory and depressing stuff-

Evan:"So lets just cover one I came across"

Vilest:"Sure...Let's see what you've found"

Evan:"okay so again I'm just gonna throw you in and the twist of this story will be quite clear...so lets start"-presses a button-

-

-

We see Kendo walking down the hallway a bit panicked as Bakugo goes behind her with Jirou who all seem to be looking for someone in particular while Kendo grows more and more panicked.

Kendo:"WHY THE HELL DID SHE NOT TELL ME??"

Bakugo:"It was meant to be a surprise Carrot Head"

-

-

Bakugo:-writes it down-

Kendo:-looks at him-"dont"

Bakugo:"dont care"

-

-

Jirou:"she told us to just let you get to her room."

Kendo:"SO WHY DID SHE PUT SO MANY TRAPS ACROSS THIS??"

Bakugo:"Like I know"

They continue walking down the hallway carefully until they get to the room labeled as "Asami Midoriya" already confusing some as they remember boys can be girls in other worlds and why does it not apply to Deku who usually is the protagonist of all this stories.

Kendo knocks on the door and calls out for Asami but nothing is heard, she knocks again a bit angry due to her not answering calls for the past day, not a single message, not a single word directed to her, nothing and there is no reason explained about this case...it just happened and she just accepted it.

The third knock, if you can call it that, was a hard punch that it unhinged the door making it fall as Kendo simply looked annoyed at doing said action while Bakugo just looks at this like "damn..." and Jirou simply thinks of how insane she can be when mad and really can't believe the laidback Asami Midoriya who rarely seems to care about much when its not hero work yet is the peak of the female students of the Hero Course can take care of such monstrous strenght and even tame her.

Kendo:"Asami Midoriya you better tell me....what.........."-as her face of anger slowly turns into a face of embarrasment with a huge blush across her face looking in front of her-

Jirou and Bakugo barely look in as Bakugo's eyes are covered in miliseconds by Jirou who realizes the sighting.

Asami:"Jeez Itsuka why are you so mad?? thought I was forgetting you? should I remind you that is basically impossible?"