THE FREEST DEKU IN THE WORLD

We find ourselves seeing Izuku sleeping in Kendo's lap peacefully after letting out all his frustation pent up for the past months, for once he is able to sleep in peace as Kendo carefully takes care of him as he rests in the spot.

Endeavour:"What are we seeing next?"

Evan:"At this point you all need something to calm down the toll I threw you all earlier so I'm not throwing you guns blazing like priorly, so were watching something a bit more tamed with mostly the purpose of making all of you laugh."

Vilest:"Dad...you where not about to-?"

Evan:"No I swear to god I wasnt showing them Hero's Red Thread...or atleast the later part of it."

Jax:"Were not doing that, no."

Evan:"Okay okay....but I got a pretty wholesome one."-he says looking at the folder-

Vilest:"Is not too wholesome....but is good...."

Evan:"Vilest....My child....do you have to remember the horrors I have witness with my very eyes?"

Vilest:"Okay calm down I get it, this is wholesome but what do you wanna show them first?"

Evan:"The First Flight of the Hero."

Jax:"...."-he simply stares at Evan surprised realizing this is actually a wholesome scene-

AM:"Excuse me did you just say??"

Evan:"Well....lets just start."-presses a button-

-

-

-

We find ourselves seeing a tired Izuku Midoriya wearing his PE Uniform and seeming to be covered in bruises as he looks all over the place not being able to do much with his life at  the moment, he was tired, he pushed himself a lot and could barely move for the time being. The intense training he was thrown into was starting to get the best out of him and it didnt help him at all with his little control of his quirk at the moment.

Two years of struggle didnt really seem to be paying off at all as his body fully strained tries to move him around and make him do something about this tireness of his.

Ragdoll:"You should stop him Aizawa..his body is more and more hurt by the time...."-she says worried-

Aizawa:"I would do it...but he's too stubborn, he wont listen to me anytime soon."

Pixie Bob:"Than what do we do about him?? he's been training almost all 4 days he has been here, last year was the same, he pushed himself the hardest of them all and yet he cant help but struggle."

Aizawa:"You mean what should I do...Is Midoriya and he only knows to not stop working hard until his last breath...Last year he was almost killed by Stain, Muscular and almost lost his quirk to All For One yet here we have him."

"Not the most fearless person or the strongest, but he is a person that is not giving up anytime soon."

-

-

-

Aizawa:"Wait...is this in their 2nd year?"

Evan:"Yea, you see, in Kamino Wards due to it being a bit more chaotic, Midoriya decided to risk it all to trap all of the LOV before they could escape but it almost killed him due to the insane amount of power he used due to his quirk being a Weak Telekinesis which he woke up the day he saved Bakugo from the Sludge Villain."

"Problem is that he couldnt make it grow much more but he struggles so much to the point he almost destroyed his heart as a result, one thing tho is that after seeing The Crawler in person, he based on him to kinda replicate his quirk and be able to move across the land with ease but he still struggled."