THE EXAGGERATE AMOUNT OF BETRAYED STORIES I'VE THOUGHT OF

Hey so is just me the writer here to talk to all of you about something. By the title you can see what I imply here, I have a lot of Betrayed Ideas, from ideas were is just Deku being betrayed and getting his revenge...you know the classic.

To Japan as a whole being betrayed having Izuku lead a New World War against the whole world which ends up leading to millions of deaths and no heroism in their actions because this is a war, no one is fighting for good and even is just because of their beliefs.

Yea....I have a lot of them....but the topic here is that i want to do one of them here, like a fully fledge story.

I know a lot of you will be like "why a betrayed and not something more original?", well betrayed stories (atleast the ones I've read) are amazing. I love taking my stories into insanely dark points like one of this stories, I had planned having Izuku be tortured for 6 months straight until he was broken enough that the OFA users convinced him to let go of OFA to save himself which would've lead to Izuku than escaping and simply witnessing everyone be massacred as he gets himself back together before hunting down Shigaraki and brutally murder the man by abusing his regeneration and rip off his intestines, choke him with them and in the end kill him like Shikamaru killed Hidan in a form of revenge.

Yes I do come up with this messed up stuff pretty commonly, i think the most painful idea I've gotten is Ironeater Hero SIVA because that one is Psychologial and Physical torture for the protagonist....

But I'll give you guys here some of my ideas I have and that I'm willing to work in at the moment.

THE DEAD MAN'S SHADOW

Betrayed by the society he was willing to fight for, Izuku finds himself being interrogated and tortured by the Hero Public Security Comission in the attempts of trying to shut him up about many files he has been recollecting about the HPSC corruption and illegal activities. Days pass trying to break him but it ends up failing so their only choice is to kill them, what they didnt know is that Izuku had tricked the guard and changed his ammo mag with Blanks with many struggles but his success was clear as he learned the identity of the actual UA Traitor and how he works for the HPSC but is double crossing them with the LOV.

This leads to Izuku dying and using his quirk he was born with which is "Black Whip" to stop his own heartbeat to make it more convincing(full detail of the how would be told in the story), helped by an Investigator that knows All Might, Izuku is able to escape in a terrible condition with him being affected by drug overuse on him, injuries and many more problems. Izuku is now said to be dead around Japan with many being happy but his class finding itself divided over this as some believed it and others didn't, the protagonist only finds himself wondering what to do with his life now and that whatever he does, will most likely have him fight from the shadows to save everyone from the missery that is slowly creeping into the world.

HOW ABOUT...I MAKE YOU SUFFER

After All Might dies to the hands of AFO and Bakugo learns about the truth of Midoriya's quirk, he exposes the secret to the whole world due to him wanting Midoriya to give him his quirk, betrayed by his classmates who laugh at him for being a failure as All Might's succesor. Izuku's mind slowly starts to break apart as his only support is Class 1B who all found a reason to respect him as he must've work harder to turn into the succesor of the Number One Hero.

One day, tired of all of this with the teachers of course worried over him, a team excersise is said to happen soon were its meant to be teams vs teams but there was something that stopped it from being the case, this was Midoriya's smile....not one of hope, but one that struck fear on everyone as he forces all the teachers to let him go alone against an army of hero students as many laugh about it and says "what can a failure like you do?" and Izuku starts acting childish even putting his finger in his cheek as his words come out "well.. I wes thinking on showing them what a quirkless villain is capable of." making everyone look at him confused as they all fall in silence and the teachers decide to agree to it as this words creep everyone making them start to shake due to his calm and simple smile as he says.

"good...I expect some of you to be scarred for life...cuz I'm going off the rails", everyone looks at him as they see a maniac waiting to fight as they start to say to not get cocky as he says "the quirkless aren't cocky as we are all treated like pebbles as we were under a tire for  our whole life, so is not that I've gotten cocky, I have never done so....I just want you all to understand that I will let loose only this once...so that there's a Symbol of Peace, but one forged by pure deranged fear."