DEKU'S WORLD WIDE BETRAYAL

-MANGA SPOILERS-

Evan:"Do you guys mind if we get into a darkish AU?"

Deku:"Why is that?"

Evan:"idk but this one is actually interesting...there isnt much I can say but it takes place after all the mess that happened in March"

Deku:"Wait you mean-"

Evan:"yes, is that"

Nejire:"do you mean the fight against the Paranormal Front?"

Evan:"Yes and....i dont really think this is what you guys expect"

MIrio:"but what is it about this?"

Evan:"well....for starters the kids can stay...and I want you to take this as a warning Deku"

Deku:"huh?"

Evan:"though this is an AU, the seeds are planted somewhere for this to happen, meaning there's a chance the roots can clash"

Deku:(is he telling me...this life could happen?)

Jax:"wait is it that one?"

Deku:"Yep"

Jax:"wow....well this one is one of the most interestings we found before bringing you guys here"

Ragdoll:"how many have you seen?"

Evan:"lost count after the 400th"-scratches the back of head-

Everyone:"....."

Kaminari:"that is a bruh moment if i've ever seen one"

Evan:"Kaminari I know you struggle to count pass 100"

Kaminari:"shhhh"

Jirou:-facepalm-

Evan:"anyways"

"After the true nature of Midoriya's quirk of being passed down is learned by the goverment, the worse thing he could've expected happen to him, Midoriya was forced to fight near a Nuclear Plant were he was able to fight without causing collateral damage but this was part of the Goverment's plan."

"They used this to frame Midoriya as a traitorous hero marking him as a terrorist after 100's of thousands died from radioactive poisoning in city near the Power Plant, he stared at this scenario hopeless and when he got back to UA, everyone was confused by his face of confusion and despair but the news were quicker than him as he saw the framing happen in live television."

"Midoriya quickly used the 70% of OFA he can used and rushed at his room to go get his stuff and rush out as he was now in the World Hero Association Watchlist marked as a terrorist and traitor, as soon as he jumped out of the window...he knew life was going to be against him. Each and every punch from his fight had enough power to make people believe that he really was behind him and it didnt help that whoever revealed this video added people into it making it look like his punches were killing innocent people who's deaths were real but it was to the Nuclear Meltdown which makes finding their bodies complete for autopsy almost impossible."

"His classmates rushed to see were he was before a sonic boom was heard, Midoriya was gone before they could even see him leave, he called up All Might and as All Might answers and tells him to run because the Goverment has betrayed both of them, they want All Might to see if they can steal the little left he has of OFA to make it their own power."

"Midoriya questions about him where he is and he tells him that he's on his way to his private jet to I-Island were the Americans have Jurisdiction over him and since he's part american, he can stay there with no problems."