THE WILDEST BODYGUARDS

-There was meant to be anothe rpart were I do the 10K Special but is gonna take longer than expected...so you ppl should wait for the actual special so ur getting this part for now :D -

Evan:"YES!!"

Vilest:"hm?....what the fu-?"

Jax:"oh god is the cocaine trip!!"-he says covering his face while laughing-

Evan:"This shit is basically Hangover 2.0."

Jax:"Can I remind u that it started with the guys wanting some drinks at a party and next thing you know they were fighting in a fucking Hellicarrier about to crash into the Pentagon while Izuku tries to get married."

Evan:"Lets not spoil okay?"

Deku:"what the fu-?"

The Four Girls:"No swearing!!"

Evan:"This next AU only gets wilder and wilder as it goes and I seriously love it myself cuz of how it starts and how it ended....Oh I know what moment to show them!!"

Vilest:"is it-?"

Evan:"Yes."-presses a button-

-

-

-

Izuku:"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! GIVE ME JEANNE OR WE DESTROY THE CROWN!!"

-

-

-

Aizawa:"that's a start."

Deku:"indeed."

Midnight:"Wait....is that-?"

Nezu:"THAT'S THE CROWN JEWELS!!! THE CROWN OF THE UK!!!"

Evan:"heheeh....uh...quick telling to this, the guys were protecting a girl which Shigaraki captured and told them to stole the Crown Jewels in change of her life and because said girl is the girl Izuku is marrying in the future of this universe."

The Boys:"AYO?"

"So you can guess his burning determination to stealing it."

-

-

-

Shigaraki:"Okay okay!! take it easy Deku!!"

Izuku:"THERE'S NO DEKU RIGHT NOW!!! THERE'S JUST A MAN WITH AT LEAST SIX WARCRIMES ON HIS BELT THAT IS READY TO JACKHAMMER YOUR NOSE!!! NOW GIVE ME JEANNE OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

Shigaraki:"You give me the Crown and I give you the girl."

Bakugo:"You better live up to the deal Handjob Master or I will fucking blow you up!!"

Dabi:"Arent you all heroes?"-he says with his flames sorrounding him-

Shoto:"At this point we have more warcrimes in our belt than people we have saved, we litteraly bought fucking Venezuela to get rid of like 4 warcrimes, Do you think killing the MOST WANTED VILLAINS in the WORLD is a problem for us?"

Compress:"When he puts it like that, it do make sense they didnt give a shit about stealing a National Treasure."

Dabi:"I gotta agree."

Kirishima:"Just give us the girl and we can go our merry way...also it means Deku doesnt body any of you again!"

The LOV:"...."

Jeanne:"Izuku...Guys....I appreciate this attempt of saving me and all but...."

"