CLASS 1B DEKU PART 3

-You see, class 1B Deku may look simple, it may look like is just Deku had a rough past and he's a badass in class 1b.....but this is a godlike gore-fest with no mercy for characters, you can be a main character yet you can suffer a fate worse than death just like almost in anything I write, SO BE WARNED!!!-

Evan:"Ooh...I know what to show."

Jax:"....Okay I'm getting the kids to the room."-he goes to take them back to the usual room  by now-

Deku:"Is not good is it?"

Evan:"Nope."

Bakugo:"Well shit..."

Evan:"So quick summary...this is Class 1B Deku yet again...but!!"-everyone looks at him now worried-

"During the timeskip we have between this and Bakugo's fight in the sport festival, a lot of messy stuff happeened which you all probably know ofc but some changes, in I-Island they were able to do it a complete Silent Operation, Deku helped in the fight with AFO, he also killed Nine in Nabuto Island because fighting AFO teached him that being brutal and sometimes even a killer is the only choice to keep others safe, he was completely brutalized against Overhaul but he awakened Danger Sense earlier thanks to it and much more things, it was INSANELY brutal."

"But the most brutal was to come when the war begun, where.....well....lets just get to it."-he presses a button seeing the faces of worry that are about to be completely changed-

-To those who come from youtube...this scene wont be the same as in the actual Class 1-B Deku, if anything this is from a prior script before I changed it-

-

-

-

We suddenly find ourselves inside of a city, one completely ravaged and burning down, the chaos and nonstop screams from everywhere dont stop as many small heroes rush around trying to keep as many people away from this warzone that is Jaku City.

Kendo:"Uravity careful!!"-she uses her quirk to quickly pull Uraraka's cords-"Are you okay??"

Uraraka:"Y-yea....but the people inside of it!!"-she looks back to the burning building with a face of distraught present as she notices the arm of a kid who she tried to rescue before his body was crushed by rubble-"D-Dammmit...."

Kendo only stares at this in horror as she tries her best to snap herself out of it but the thought doesnt come out of her, memories of Nabuto Island and how they almost failed on protecting Mahoro and Katsuma come back to her almost forcing tears down her face but she slaps those thoughts out of herself.

Kendo:"WE HAVE TO MOVE AND HELP ANYONE NEARBY!! WE CANT LET IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE SO LETS GO URAVITY!!"

Uraraka:-she cleans off some tears before turning to Kendo-"Y-Your right!! Let's go!!"

Both of them quickly rush towards the street as it is revealed the horrifying condition of the place, Froppy and Mudman continue working together as Mudman softens any nearby surfaces and Froppy takes the chance to pull the people away from the rubble, but this doesnt take away their horrible conditions.

People who's body recieved major burns try to move around the best they can to not cause major trouble as they miss parts of their body, people scream out for their friends or family while they run around as agonizing screams echo everywhere, a man walks around as he holds his arm which was ripped from him nearing an ambulance as they go to him to try and attend him.

-

-

-

AM:"Oh god....this is worse than in our world..."