SON OF A MONSTER

Evan:"I'm mad no one reads this one, so fuck it."

Vilest:"Can we like start chapters in a different way that isn't you swearing at the screen?"

Evan:"No, cuz all the times I begin with swearing is because I like the story but no one ever looks at it and I feel bad for Shorai."

Vilest:"No you don't!

Evan:"Okay, yeah, maybe I am lying."-looking away.-"But I'll show it anyways!"

Aizawa:"What do you got us this time around?"

Evan:"Well... I like to call this a movie of sorts. So sit down and get ready ladies and gentlemen."

Jax:-jumps from the corner.-"START IT!!!"

Evan:"What the-"-slammed onto the button.-

Jax:"HAH!! THAT'S HOW I DODGE A-"-shot in the nape.-

Evan:"Bullet?"-aiming a gun at him from the ground.-

Jax:"....i'll get working on the script...."

AM:"Oh my god..."-still at his limit.-

-

-

-

I remember my life, it was filled of happiness.

We see a white haired boy, he found himself walking around exploring everywhere as the tall grass disguised the world around him only letting him see someone not too far from him.

Joy

A man slowly reaches out to him, his hands slowly stretching out carefully to grab the smaller hand behind him, not only that but it grabs the hand in a specific manner, a method unique to him.

The embracing of those I could call family

The white haired boy continued walking with the man as the grass slowly vanished from his view, he could slowly see more and more of the blue sky above him covered in the beautiful white clouds.

I still have that touch of looking at the void and witnessing what I always feared, but they didnt leave my side

The man reaches to a woman with an ash blond hair while looking at the distant waters making waves crash, their soothing noise being all that echoed.

-

-

-

Everyone looked at the screen confused and surprised, no one really knew as to the what sense to make out of the scenario in front of them.

Aizawa:"This feels like last time but... who is that?"

Deku:"...He looks like a younger Tenko..."

AM:"Yes but... the man also looks like him."

PM:"What is he even speaking about?"

-

-

-

The wretched land I called home was the only place I wanted to be at, the only thing I wanted

The ash blond woman nears the white haired boy as she carefully hugs him while smiling widely, enjoying the every second of the hug as he could only feel the warmth of it making him also embrace the lady as the man only looked at this with a small smile.

I felt like an ant in this world around me

All three of them could only look beyond the beach as they stare at the horizon as both the man and woman sit down, the white haired boy could only smile in awe while looking at the vast ocean in front of him.