Chapter 1

Damn it, mom, she got married a few months ago, It's only been 4 years since dad died and now not only is she married but my step-brother is coming to stay with us, lucky his mother is still alive and lives in the outskirts of our city. I have never met him, because he was against his father's marriage, and took it as a betrayal of his mother. Come on, who wouldn't think like that, Roman is a good man to mom, I mean very good, and I get why his son would be against him getting married but at the end of the day, he thinks my mother is somewhat evil, taking away his dad, but we all deserve a second chance in life right?. I can't remember what time I fell asleep, but I woke up to the sound of mom calling me, allowing me to digest that Derek had arrived. Shit I was not expecting him this soon, I gathered myself up clearing my face of all the sleep cause there was, and when I got there I froze seeing him, not only was he handsome, but he was hot like really hot, I never imagined such a good-looking guy would be in front of me, mom shouted at me to stop staring and greet, but I couldn't, I always froze in front of guys damn. He just brushed past me with an evil smirk as his father accompanied him to his room. What is wrong with you? "Is this how I raised you, Bella, huh", she called out to me. "I'm sorry mom, I was just not ready for all this", I replied to her, it's ok, "help me set up the table, and you will be the one to go get your brother, am I, clear miss?" mom stared at me with that stern talking look. I could only reply with, "Yes, mam". Minutes passed, and we finished cooking, Roman had offered to go call him, but this was my chance to properly greet him, here goes nothing, I knocked at his door, but I heard him calling out in the bathroom, I was able to finally move and knock, "hey, food is ready, can we be united just for their sake", without warning he opened the door leaving me frozen as he was wearing nothing but a towel, it was hanging so low that I saw his v-line shaped torso and his hot falcon tattoo that draped half his chest and arm. All I felt was my blood rushing, a bit uneasy as I was a virgin and this was the first time I was noticing and seeing a half-naked, I mean hot guy in front of me. "You called me", he said as he shot a stern, mischievous look at me. Yes, I was saying food is ready, can we at least be united?, "he laughed, "Listen, I want to ruin you and the only way I will do that is to taunt and make your life miserable, just like you ruined mine bitch,", he turned to leave but brushed against you in a taunting manner.

Moments later, I found myself sitting and eating together, but the ambiance in the room was just burning, like everyone had something to say, but couldn't say anything, "Hey Derek, how was your flight", mom asked. "Good", he answered, not looking at either one of them but keeping his gaze directly at me. His father, began to speak, "Listen, man, I've enrolled you in Bella's school, which means you two have to get along, am I clear?", He agreed and stood up, leaving for his room. "I'm sorry Bella, he will come around, I'm sure this isn't easy for him, but just take it easy and get to know him, he's a good person, and only you can bring it out of him", Roman said with eyes filled with pain staring back at you. "Let me go check on him and see if he's alright", I said, you stand and leave the table, feeling sweaty palms and nervous, my heart was beating loud that I couldn't hear myself thinking, I got to his room and found the door open, but I couldn't see him, you knocked and allowed myself to enter his room. Derek, I wanted to talk, where are you?, just as I turned to leave he stood behind me completely naked with his member showing, I stood frozen as I felt heat rising and raising my breath a little, was I being turned on by my brother, truth be told I was. "You like what you see baby girl? he whispered coming close to me, I, I, I............ words were just not coming out. "I'm going to my room, I'll talk to you later", and I left running out, embarrassed at how dumbfounded I was.

Gosh, how will I handle this, is he aware of how I was feeling? This is all wrong tomorrow I will avoid him all day, trust me, I am good at that game, and damn this is messed up. Imagine I have to go to school with him. Sleep is the only thing that made me happy as it overtook my eyes. Morning came like a fast bliss, I got ready for school, this was my final year and everything I did was of great importance. "Morning Bella, Derek already left, don't know what is wrong with him, I'll drop you off", Roman stood to grab his keys, "Ok, thank you, see you later mom", I gave her a big hug as I left with my step-dad. All the lessons went by fast, when lunch came I noticed how girls were throwing themselves at Derek like he was some sort of celebrity, was jealous ruining my day, maybe because I just stood and left the place I was at. Days passed I would either go with mom or Roman to school, Derek would leave early on his bike and always bringing home different girls, it was always sex and drinking to him, and I was tired of it.

Eva was my best friend in that whole torturous school, and she would come to visit me, but her visit would be a hope that potentially Derek would notice her, but he never did. I took part-time jobs at the diner that was close to school and one day Derek brought his girl with him, but it felt like he was doing it to taunt me, someone else take their table, I asked but no one was available to assist.

Jeez, I angrily went to their table and put on a fake smile, "Hie, may I take your order if you're ready?" Derek smirked and answered me with a, "yes, I'll have whatever she's having", and she ordered, he never took his eyes off me

Jeez, I angrily went to their table and put on a fake smile, "Hie, may I take your order if you're ready?" Derek smirked and answered me with a, "yes, I'll have whatever she's having", and she ordered, he never took his eyes off me. I'll get you, I whispered to myself as an idea came to me, I put a lot of hot sauce in his food, and with this, I was sure it will work, later on, I couldn't help but laugh as I saw him crack with the hot sauce making him want water, I started laughing, hoping he never noticed. He cooled off, damn that was satisfying, I thought to myself, moments later I was getting ready to close the diner, and they were still there, I saw him stand and come near me, and I kept moving back as he never took his eyes off me, I hit the wall, nowhere to go, I felt my heart beating so fast, "Where you think you're going?"

 He cooled off, damn that was satisfying, I thought to myself, moments later I was getting ready to close the diner, and they were still there, I saw him stand and come near me, and I kept moving back as he never took his eyes off me, I hit the wa...

As he pinned me to the wall, he looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me, I kissed him back, the kiss was long and all you could taste was his bitter whiskey and chili taste, I broke it off realizing how wrong it was, he smirked and left.