Chapter 10

D what you mean right now?, I looked at him confused, like a lost lamb finding it way home. " I mean we are getting married right now Bella, I want you to be my wife right now, I want to make love to you not just fuck you", he said looking at me with talking eyes. But how will we prepare everything ?, what about mom and everything, he put a finger on my lips. " Shhh they won't know just yet Bella, I'm marrying you right now, your dream wedding will come after we have our baby, then we will tell them", he looked at me. I'm okay with that, D, Let's do it. We got ready, he has prepared a nice silky white dress, that fit my curves perfectly. Was it wrong what we were doing, yes, but we just didn't care. Walking down the aisle with just him and me was the best feeling ever,it felt like we were in our own world. "Damn Bella, you look so beautiful, no words can describe what I am feeling right now", he smiled at me. Thanks D, ready when you are, I looked at him. We say our vows and are pronounced husband and wife, he pulls me and kisses me. "You're now my wife Bella, meaning I can do as I please with this sexy hot body", he smirked. Geez D, give a girl time to inhale all of this. " I love you girl, that's all I need to survive on, and we having a baby but before the baby we can make love right because i wanna rip that dress off you Mrs Anderson", he smirked again. Okay, okay, let's get out of here. We made it to the place he had taken me, and before we even made it to the bedroom he was already kissing me, he tongue kissed me, holding me close to him. He kissed my neck biting me a little making me wet, D..... I moaned. "Yes baby, how bad you want me", he held me tightly as he removed my dress, kissing me everywhere. I want you badly, D, it's killing me. My panty was dripping wet right now, as he removed it he smirked.  " damn my wife is so wet for her husband", he kissed my thighs slowly, the anticipation he was creating was making me even wet. D... "Shhh he kissed my fingers, baby I want to taste all of you and make you cum before I even fuck you", he licked all the dripping juices that were around my thighs as he placed his tongue deep inside me, he licked me while his hands grabbed my breasts. D... I moaned again as he made me cum, I was shaking, and he liked that. " yes baby, that's my girl, now you ready for me", he took out all clothing he had and fucked me while making love to me, only he could do that. I climaxed like a person who had lost their soul. " shit baby, you got that va va voom, I like it, and it's all mine", he kissed me as he thrust faster, cumming and growling like a beast, well he was my beast. He stayed inside for some time, kissing and sucking me everywhere. " I love you baby and now we having a baby damn", we lay as one soul together as one. What you think mom will say when she finds out we married?. " she will be happy, at least you're getting fucked and not thinking of that ex of yours", he smirked. Geez D, you are making me blush, but you are not wrong there. What we going to do D, we need to prepare for this baby. " about that Bella, you tell me where you want to stay, we will go there and check the place out", he smiles. D, what about your work?, your mom wouldn't she want you close to her ?. " Forget her okay, I can visit her , as for my work, I'm opening my own studio, that's why I need you to decide where we going girl, so we start preparing", he smirks. Okay, okay, let's stay here for now, but after sometime, we can move to a new city, start a new life there. What about my mom, you know she has nowhere to go, and she will be helping me with the baby?. " Bella, calm down, she's not going anywhere, she'll stay with us where ever we go, that's if she agrees. All I know is she might not be pleased we got married without telling her, but I did promise you your dream wedding after our baby is born", he smiles and kisses my lips. D come on, my lips are so swollen cause of you. " I like them like that baby girl, it shows your husband is pleasing that sexy body of yours", he kisses my forehead gently. Derek I Love you, and thank you for tonight, just for everything, it means a lot to me. " you don't have to thank me baby girl, I'm your husband, and it's my job to do right by you. Now rest, we have to go home and tell your mom what we have decided and see if she'll be willing to move with us", he smiles at me. Okay , but I'm not yet sleepy, D. " I can think of a way to make you tired", he smirks. Hmm...like what ?.  " like this", he kisses my neck, touching me everywhere with his soft hands, hardening my nipple's as I wanted him again, though I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or just him and his sex appeal, but I can't stop myself every time he touches me. " you like that Baby?", he kisses my tummy gently. I think that's a go on type of response. " with pleasure", he spreads my legs wide and makes love to me again, making me moan his name. You're such a beast D. " hahaha I'm your beast girl, and you are my princess", he makes me cum again and again till all my muscles got sore damn boy. " see told you I could tire you, now get some rest, we shower and go home", he kisses me gently. Okay, goodnight, I pass out. Morning came rushing, I was still sore from all the love making we did last night. " morning my wife, did you sleep well?", he smirks. Morning,Yes I did thanks to you, now let's go shower we eat, I'm so hungry. " yep baby girl, you eating for two now", he touches my tummy. We shower and eat, and make our way home. We get in, and I find mom with another man, having sex by the kitchen counter. What the hell is going on?. Derek was getting angry. " I can explain, it's not what you kids think", mom stood dressing........................................................