Chapter 2

What the hell just happened?, was he doing it on purpose?, How will I even face him when I get home? mom can read me like a book. No Girl, don't let him rule you, how about I act like nothing happened?, You slap your face, girl it was real stop fooling yourself and the fact is I enjoyed everything about that kiss. I sound crazy right now, here we go, closing the diner, the heart was beating so fast you couldn't hear yourself think, damn was all you could whisper to yourself. Getting home was the boring part as you got to greeting both mom and Roman, avoiding them asking you a lot of questions, I'm going to my room, I'm so tired was the best excuse you could use and by the looks of it, it was an excuse that worked damn well. Well, at least he's not home yet, he can find me sleeping, and then I won't have to see him. You hit the shower which felt so good and relaxing just what I needed after that, damn I wish circumstances were different, I would have loved to have him as my boyfriend, you trail your fingers on your lips as his sweet and sour scent intoxicated your whole body making you feel all sort of feelings damn, damn. I need to stop thinking of him, you thought to yourself, if I act like I hate him, maybe these baby feelings I have will end. All you could hear was the fact that he was home, having sex with one of the girls at school, well it was always that way but this time it was different because jealousy was overtaking, throwing yourself on the bed, you realized a note under your pillow, it was written," Well since you decided to use hot sauce on my food, ill make you wet when you missing something on that punani, take this as your punishment, don't mess with me girl, you'll cry tears that fill a bowl p.s you need to upgrade your underwear ". What the hell is he talking about ? no, no, no not my underwear, you quickly run to check and find all your panties missing, and only one was left, which was the worst panty you owned, a thong? You left me this one fuck. I feel like going to him and punching his face, or maybe I can sneak in his room when he's going to drop off his girl and I search, yep let's do that and get my panties. Hours came, the banging wasn't stopping, what type of sex were they having that's not ending and within a few minutes, you heard the door clicking open giving you a sign they were leaving, you checked and saw them leave on his bike and within 5 minutes you ran to his room, heart beating fast, checking everywhere but failing you stumbled on some art, fantastic art with his signature on it, what he's an artist, and he hides it wooow. What the hell are you doing in my room? he angrily looked at you. No, I...., words were failing to come out. "Get out of my room, what the hell is wrong with you, it's private, well", he said coming closer to you almost pinning you to the wall, anger was penetrating his eyes. "I was looking for what you took, so don't give me that crap", I said, "well what made you think you would find any of it here hahaha you're going to pay for this girl, and one thing, if you mention to anyone what you saw, you'll pay the price, am I clear?". Yes, you left crying and went straight to sleep. Morning came, and you went to the table, he wasn't talking, just staring at you. Morning baby, mom spoke, why do you look pale, are you ok ?, yes mom I'm ok, as you took the cereal box, morning Roman, you smiled at him. "Right you two, why were you arguing yesterday, huh?", he asked, looking at his son with dead shot eyes. "We were not, just getting to know each other", as you smirked at that response. You stood and left for school, not caring what they were saying.

"Bella, here you are", Eva came running almost pounding on you. "Hey, hey, calm down, what's going on?", I asked her. You know I like Derek right, so I asked him to go to the movies, and he agreed, and I asked Nate to come along so that he is yours, I know how much you like him, and the funny thing is he agreed, she smirked. What makes you think I want to go, to this double movie night. "Because you are doing it for your best friend, please Bella, you know I never ask you anything", she pouted. Fine, I'll come with Derek and you come with Nate Or whatever, let me go get ready. Ok, wear something cute, she looks at you seriously. I will wear something cute and hot, and an idea struck to your head where you planned to get Derek jealous to prove if he had any feelings for you. Moments later, you start getting dressed, and he comes behind you hugging your waist, his scent penetrating your nostrils. Remembering you were half-naked, you tried pushing him away, but his grip was too strong for you. He turns you to face him his lips inches from yours as a burning lustful desire was burning inside you, you kissed him, and he did the same, it lasted a few minutes until he stopped not moving far away from you still holding onto you, "why are you doing this to me, Bella, huh?", he looked deep in your eyes, You know what, ill meet you guys there, need to pass by somewhere, as he smirked leaving you lost in thought. Ok, Bella, you can do this, wearing a black mini dress that hugged your body showing all the curves you had

 Ok, Bella, you can do this, wearing a black mini dress that hugged your body showing all the curves you had

you left home to meet up with Eva.

"Hey Bella", Nate hugged me, he was good-looking but could never surpass Derek, I just replied with a low tone, "Hi", Eva looked at me, and finally managed to ask where Derek was before I could answer, he arrived, hair was wavy wet, he wore a white loose T-shirt that showed his abs and a pair of Chinos shorts in black

I didn't even look at his shoes because he held Eva and kissed her in front of me, it hurt, but I figured I couldn't keep hurting my best friend. Nate pulled you as you found seats, the movie started, but my mind was focused on what Derek was trying to prove. I endured the movie and survived, hey guys I'm going to the ladies, let's go grab some dinner after, everyone was in agreement, and you left, but Nate followed you, the restrooms were private and single shared, he locked the door and turned to look into those hazel green eyes of mine. "Is everything ok ?", I was able to ask him, as fear was taking over." Everything is ok baby," he said with a naughty grin on his lips and eyes, he pinned you to the wall and forced kisses on you leaving hickeys on your neck. Stop it, Nate, please, you begged him, but he wasn't stopping. Baby stop fighting, he said as he tore your dress leaving you with just underwear. No, please, Nate what's wrong with you, as you pleaded with him shaking, but it's like he was becoming a beast. Before he penetrated violently a huge thud on the door was heard and Derek stood in front of you with bloodshot eyes, he wasn't the guy you knew, he was on a thousand level angry, but that was just the least of the problems........