Chapter 7

The music played, and all I did was lose myself, I felt free at that moment. I felt his hands grab my waist as he hugged me deep turning me towards him, his eyes focused on mine, the way we felt was visible, how amazing that felt, but he was never mine to begin with. We just danced holding on to each other, Drinking, till late we got to the elevator. Damn, I was wasted like crazy, I could barely walk straight. Let me call mom. I know she might be worried about us, I said, looking at him. "Ok, take your time", he said as we got inside the elevator, I called mom letting her know where we were, all she did was laugh knowing we really needed this night to talk. Cutting the call I found him starting at me, hey why you looking at me?, he came closer that we were inches from each other's lips, I could smell the alcohol, I was turned on by that. He kissed me, french deep kissed me. I could feel all his Saliva mix with mine, I deepened the kiss as the fire we built was tormenting us. Every emotion wasn't important. All that mattered was me and him, that moment. "Bella, I need you, please do this for me", he said as his eyes pierced through me. "Then what's stopping you", I said as the elevator doors opened. He carried me bridal style rushing to our room, he put me down gently, as he opened the door, shutting and locking it. "Bella, are you okay with us doing this?", He looked at me as pulled me closer to him. Yes, come on, we both need this , no questions boy just kiss me, I looked at him with that sexy smirk. He kissed me while taking off all my clothes, leaving me naked for him. Damn. Bella look how hard I am for you, I removed his shirt fast kissing his chest as I got down removing his pants. He pulled me and placed me on the bed, kissing my every body part like I was some art, and" he was the artist. "Let's not use a condom, I'm on the pill, I want to feel you in me", I asked him like a hungry puppy. Ok with me as he penetrated me, so deep I felt it deep in my soul. He turned me over as he pulled me deep, no guy had ever made love to me the way Derek did. We made love all night till I got so thirsty and tired. You really wanted to make me tired I see, I looked at him as well controlled our breath relaxing on each other. Damn girl, where you learn to make a man so weak, I couldn't stop, he looked at me and kissed my forehead which was so sweaty. Maybe along the way, I picked up a few skills, I feel like we burned the alcohol, I smirked at him. Thank you, Bella, for tonight, even though I feel like I didn't even deserve your time, but still stayed, he said looking at me not letting me go. "Come on Derek, we have been through so much, we did need this", I said, even though I didn't believe what I was saying, I just didn't want to lose that moment, being in his arms. "By the way, I'm so sorry Bella, about Anthony, heard your wedding didn't go as planned, I would have killed him if he did that in my eyes",  He said. It's ok, he saved me the whole baby mama drama, but I am grateful for him, he taught me a lot in the bedroom, I smirked at him. "I can see that hahaha, I'm impressed", he said. So how long have you been with Jane?, I asked him. Just a few months, my mom likes her, so I'm hoping we build something together, he said slowly letting out a sigh. I don't love her, Bella, not the way I feel for you. My heart belongs to only you, even if it means not being with you, then I'm willing to live like that. I just want you to know I have feelings for you, they never died, he said. So tell me why you ghosted me all those years, I asked him. Because .... He sighs.... I wanted you to forget me Bella, I felt it was better to do that at least you would move on with your life, and when I found out you were getting married I broke down Bella, I started drinking again, the thought of it made me sick and still does. The one thing that kills me the most is having other guys have sex with you, that just pushes me off the edge, he looked at me as he placed a kiss on my lips. Thank you for being honest, how about for now we just enjoy each other, after the will reading and all we go back to our lives, I want you to be happy Derek, I want you to not forget me, I kissed him back as I sat up getting ready for a shower. I would never Bella, let's shower together it saves time and water , he winked. You both shower together, feeling and bathing each other.

Days pass, Derek and I meet at the hotel to just have sex, cuddle and go on with our days , we got home for the will reading, after all was said and done, Jane came back, and reality hit hard that I knew I had to go and not look back. I said my farewell to mom, knowing she was coming to live with me was an added bonus to end my loneliness in that huge penthouse.  Getting to the airport, I knew I would never see Derek, well at least I told myself that. Why was his scent following me, it's like he was near me, and I hated it. I was in love with him, and there was no denying it, anyone could see how we looked at each other, I'm sure even Jane felt it. Why in the hell would she leave her husband to be at his Father's funeral, that's just cold.  What am I going to do about these feelings I have for him, I sighed heavily, I bet the guy's in front of me heard me. Bella, Bella wait, I turned around and saw him rushing towards me, I couldn't let you leave without seeing me, he kissed me not leaving any space between us. "What does this mean, Derek?", I asked him come on, we can't do this, it's making everything hard for us, it's best we just go our ways, I said to him. I love you Bella, and I don't know what ill do if I lose you , I don't want to lose you twice, he said. No Derek, We need time apart I guess to figure out exactly what to do, I love you, I kissed him and left as tears started flooding my eyes , I left, I didn't turn back even though all my being was telling me to stay, I left, this was it............................