𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 - 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜

So...how had everyone been? I know that this story has some strange places and probably isn't grammered right. I hate to be that author...but im gonna be that author that stops their writing in the beginning.

I have another story that I'm currently working and planning on uploading on my other account so I hope you guys will go there. If you did enjoy this story, don't worry, I'll be back to revise it.

It drifted from what I wanted it to be and I just let it get darker and darker (in my drafts its completely dark) and I don't want Auggie and Elly's story to be like that.

They have a bittersweet story and its one I want to tell.

It also got really hard for me because my mind space while I started was horrible and everytime I came back, I would revert back to that mind space. It took a toll and I just stopped writing on this account. It was also a lot for me to keep up with because I just wasn't ready and didn't plan enough, I just wrote because I was enjoying the rush of their story.

It was just too many ideas for them with little to no output. I had fun while I had energy to write them so I'll put them in the vault for now.

So I hope you guys (whoever randomly came by and actually binged the story for which I cringe because its not my best work) will stick around and patiently wait as I rewrite the story. Until then, I hope everyone has a great day/night and can't wait to see y'all in the revised version of Auggie and Elly's story in a few months!