𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you," he said as he trailed his hand under my dress.

"Tell me more," I replied.

"The feel of your skin on mine, the sounds of pleasure you make, the faces you make at every move. It's like Heaven while we sin."

His hand reached the band of my thong. My head fell back onto my shoulders before I let out a sigh. With his fingers teasing my middle, I squeezed my legs together in an attempt to soothe the ache.

The feel of his warm breath tickling my ear only made my want worse. It was warm like a summer day but hot like his breath when he went down on me. The cold counter was the only type of piece from the outside world I could seem to feel. Every sound falls deaf to my ears and every person was forgotten.

All I could think of was August and his hands making my body warm.

Warm like the summer where it all began. Warm like the sun on closed eyelids. Like the warmth in my chest every time I see his smile directed at me. Or like how he used to tell me that I was his.

"The feel of you as I make you reach your peak, or the look you give me when I leave you hot and bothered. How could I get enough of a sight that's only made for me? A sight others have gotten the privilege to see but I created it."

He dragged his nose along the side of my neck before lightly kissing it. A soft sigh fell into the tiny space between us. My eyes closed as he kissed his way up to my jaw. His hands started to take off my thong, leaving my core with the coldness rising with the counter. It made me shiver.

"Are you gonna be a good little girl for me? My little vixen like always?"

"Yes," I answered like the obedient woman I tended to be with him near.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Auggie."

And then he was on his knees. Not for praying to God but making sure His name fell off of my lips as we committed another sin in his house with his wife a few rooms down.

 Not for praying to God but making sure His name fell off of my lips as we committed another sin in his house with his wife a few rooms down

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!