𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚍

"𝐒o, that one huh? I mean, it's sexy but is it you? You need to push those things up!" Angel laughed as she grabbed at my breasts

"Okay, listen here, you chose what I wore a few years ago. I'll wear what I want. Plus, I feel sexy wearing it."

Smacking her hands away, I turned around to look in the mirror. My reflection showed my body that was adorned with red lace and suspenders. Thin pieces of fabric crossed my chest but it stuck well to my body. I twisted and turned to get different views of the expensive material. There was nothing better than wearing something that showed off how sexy a person could look.

"I have to get ready for work, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm staying in tonight I think. Thanks for spending the day with me Angel. Or days, since you've been with me for like the past month," I said as I hugged her.

"I had to help you get used to East Side. Plus, I'll always have time for my favorite sister," she replied before she let me go.

"You know you have two other ones right?"

"Sadly, I don't want the second. The first is sorta...out of reach. You've always been my closest sister despite our seven-year age gap. I really wish that you didn't grow up the way you did, maybe then things would have been different between all of us. I'm sure they would have loved you as I do."

I looked away from her eyes. The throb in my chest at the memories that flooded got worse as they continued. There had been a time where I would have cried it off, tried to get it out of my system, but I couldn't cry.

There was no need to cry over something that wouldn't ever change.

"Well, I didn't. Go get ready, you got work. I gotta change and I'm not gonna get naked with you in here again."

"You didn't mind the first time!" she said with her hands going in the air.

"Because you were helping me put this on! Now that I know, I don't need you getting me out of these. Only guys should get to see me like this now."

"Or girls, you never have chosen a gender to prefer," she said.

I shrugged before she walked out of the bathroom quickly. She wasn't wrong, I didn't choose a gender because it didn't matter. It meant nothing if I wasn't happy. It was about how someone who enjoyed my company and who I was that mattered. It was all I wanted.

As I unstrapped myself, I looked at my phone as a notification popped up. It was Max asking if I wanted to hang with the group. The moment between August and I played in my head as I sent a yes. My hands stopped mid unbuckle. With brown eyes looking back at me in the mirror, I smiled. I would be playing with already fueled fire but to hell with it.

Putting my shorts back on, I left the rest of the teddy on. Since there was no reason to hide my lingerie, and I had already washed it once we got home, I was simply going to wear it out. My stomach whirled with nerves at how the group might see me. I wanted them to like me but if they didn't, I wouldn't deal with them. Cutting people out of my life had gotten easier over the years.