𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 - 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚗

"𝐂'mon, it's not that bad!"

"I orgasmed and said his name. I think that's bad. These walls sound pretty thin to me," I said to Ross.

Within the second time last night, he told me his name. He didn't want me to call August's name again. The embarrassment flooded through me more than enough within the past twelve hours. Or four because we hadn't slept much.

"I heard your stomach, you are hungry. Let's go eat!"

"But what if he heard it? What would happen then? I can't face that!" I whispered as I hid underneath the blanket.

Frowning at Ross, I pulled the blanket back. My red dress was too much to wear in daylight so my body had men's basketball shorts and a large hoodie. Although I was supposed to be ashamed of the after look of a 'one-night stand', I couldn't. The clothes were always a plus.

"Let's go. I am hungry."

"Finally! And then after, you can take a shower and I'll drop you off," he said as he unlocked the door.

"That sounds great. Extra toothbrush?"

"Ross, who-"

Dee stopped filling her plate up when she saw me. Her eyes widened so much I feared they may have popped out. Giving her a shy smile, I followed Ross into the kitchen.

"Dee, Elly. Elly, Dee. This is my roommate's girlfriend."

"Wife. We've been married since we turned eighteen. How many times do I have to remind you? And I already met her, we met yesterday afternoon," Dee said as she eyed me.

I stood at the end of the kitchen, fearing what might be running through her mind. My own mind was good at blocking almost every bad thing but for some reason, I couldn't keep out certain opinions. Wanting to be perfect was its own death trap for it caused too many dark thoughts. One had to watch out for such thoughts but I had been caught in them far too long ago to be saved now.

"How has that been? I don't think I could have seen myself marrying someone so young. I don't think I even want marriage. It's all just a piece of paper and filled with fake promises. Only fake people belong together. Not you, I mean-"

"I understand. I don't know, to be honest. It just worked out. We had been dating since we were around, I wanna say, fifteen? I'm not too sure because it feels like we were always together. Didn't you say you were busy?"

My jaw clenched a bit as I heard the age. Once before had I learned that information but it didn't sting like before. It burned for now he was married and had a child on the way. How had I seen him as ideal if he was cheating?

Ideal men were shitty, they always had an underlying problem. Cheating men, or women, were horrible. But I had been just as horrible as I was because it took two to tango.