𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 - 𝚌𝚢𝚗

❛𝐓ell me, how much are you willing to pay?" I asked the stranger as he kept tracing my thigh

"How much for the night?"

"What is your budget?" I questioned as I stopped his hand.

He looked up at me. There was nothing more that I liked than having a guy look at me like he wanted me. I liked the brief satisfaction it brought when they pretended to care for me. Even if it only lasted till midnight, I was still wanted.

"Anything for a piece of you."

Cliché much?

"Let's say...six hundred for the night then. That's if you aren't with someone. The price goes up for their damage after finding out."

Usually, if a guy had a girlfriend, he wouldn't even pay with the increase in the amount for me. But if they didn't say no but increased, I would slip away. I didn't want to ruin another relationship, that wasn't who I was. Sure, I slept around but I wasn't a homewrecker.

"I'm single. Six hundred? That's fine by me, it's not like I'm buying anyway. Perks of being a trust fund baby."

"Perks indeed."

He got up and tugged me with him. The sound of the songs playing muffled between the shifting bodies. Lights danced off of the people in the crowd as each person moved beneath it. Closing my eyes, I let myself feel it too as the man started to dance with me.

I didn't listen to the mixes. I listened to the songs I believed were sensual enough in my head. The songs that made me dance like no one was watching. The ones that always helped me work through the night.

He grabbed my hips to pull them against his. Grinding against me, I frowned. There was never a time I didn't detest this. I wasn't doing this because I wanted to, I was doing it because I needed to.

"Don't you think we had enough playtime? I want the real show now," he whispered in my ear.

"Sure, let's go."

He held my hand on the way out. In his car, he turned the heater on to reverse the coldness of the night. His right hand reached out to my thigh, rubbing small circles on it. Sadly, it didn't do much.

No guy could get me to the spot August could. Sure, I had an orgasm but it wasn't as if it was the best it could be. August knew each thing at which point to do. How to get there quicker and how to mess with my body.

The entire ride to his place, I stayed quiet. The unnamed man hadn't talked to me either. It usually went that way. No talking meant no awkward feelings once it was done. It was also better this way.

"Upstairs we go. Oh, I got a roommate so don't be so loud. His girl is over too," he said as he walked us into the building.

"I'm only as loud as you want."