𝚜𝚑𝚎 - 𝚍𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎

"𝐎h Elly, you're already so wet," he said as he pulled away from the kiss

I couldn't retort, all I could do was push our lips together again. As his fingers worked my core, thumb lightly tracing my clit, I trembled against him. His tongue slid roughly into my mouth. There was a need in the kiss, his kiss had pushed my head back enough to make me lose my balance. Taking a step back, I grasped his shoulders to regain it.

His hands left the inside of the shorts and settled on my hips. They dug into them hard enough that I whimpered. But it wasn't a hurt whimper, it was one of longing. I had wanted this touch from someone. Yearned for someone to know how I wanted to be handled in an intense manner.

Who could manage to handle me that way.

My chest burned with the need to breathe, having spent too much time with my lips on August's. The feeling of fear and excitement rushed in my stomach as if they were a tsunami. Always bad but a beautiful wrecked sight of blue that reached places people thought to be impossible.

Should I stop?

He backed me up against the wall, pushing his hips against mine. Tilting my head up as he was taller, his hand came up to slightly wrap around my neck with his thumb and forefinger keeping my head tilted. He gave a tiny squeeze that made a light moan pass through our tightly locked lips.

There was a faint taste of mint from what I assumed was toothpaste. It reminded me of the mornings he spent laying in my bed after I brushed my teeth in fear of him smelling my morning breath.

Or when he kissed me after chewing gum because he didn't want me to smell his breath after eating. The mint memories turned to other ones. They were filled with happiness, so much so that my chest that was worried filled with the feather-like feeling of bliss.

I need to stop.

When his other hand left my hip to travel up, I took it and ran it up the side of my body. I placed it where I wanted to feel, on my chest, because it had been ignored. Understanding, he smacked my hand away.

I understood his silent words, he was in control.

"Elly?" he asked.

This was bad.

"Yes," I replied, my voice sounding just as shaky as my body.

But I liked it.

"I missed you, missed this," his nose dragged along my neck.

The rush.

My breath, that was already offset, hitched. Memories of what it felt like, to let him do what he wished with my body, made me want more. The high that I had yet to see since he left was right at my fingertips. All I had to do was ask for it.

The feeling of being needed.

His hands came up to my basketball covered thighs. Picking me up effortlessly, he walked us to the bed. When he laid me down, August looked at me once more. His hand caressed my face again, making me lean into it with my eyes closed. The need to ask for it pushed harder against my will. I didn't need him, shouldn't want to need him, but I opened my mouth to ask nevertheless.