𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 - 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜

❛𝗖an you direct me to the campus?" I asked as I found a girl with red hair

The girl looked like a live action Merida. Her eyes were light blue with unruly curly red hair. It was strange but it was the first time I hadn't wanted to look away. The sun shining down on her hair made it appear both lighter and darker, only making her appearance more fascinating.

"Oh, the campus? Yeah, I'm headed there right now. I could show you, like walk with you, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled.

"So, freshman?" she asked as we slipped through large crowds.

"Uh, yeah. It's actually my first time away from home. I've always lived in Marina. East Side Bay sounded like the best place to be."

"I'll bet. With the coast not that far, the heat isn't that bad. Plus, with friends as rich as mine, you can do anything," she said before she let out a snort.

"Could I join in on that money? I could use some." I joked.

But it wasn't as if I needed it. With my weird job, there was nothing I needed that I wasn't already getting. I was getting money and free sex. There was nothing better than that.

"I mean, it would mean you'd have to be able to withstand their craziness. Could you do that?"

"I would like to think so. I'm crazy too, so," I said as I shrugged.

"Oh yeah? What's the wildest thing you have done?"

"Since I've sort of branched out when I had sex for the first time, I'd like to say that the wildest thing was having sex in my parents' bed while they were downstairs."

Even if this girl didn't like what I said, I couldn't be ashamed of it. Some girls liked sex others liked love. Those who wanted both were the rare few who could obtain them without difficulty. My entire life was difficult and so love had no spot in it, just pure sex.

"What? I had sex in the car next to my parents, we were at a drive in and the guy went down, but you are like," she said before she brought her hands up to make an explosion gesture.

"I was also sixteen so." I pursed my lips, wanting to see if she would still like me.

After I had gone back to school after my wild summer almost two years ago, everyone knew that I had been sleeping with my ex-lover. They all wondered how I could lose my virginity at sixteen as not many girls had lost theirs yet, we were still in the kissing phases of relationships. But I went back with no virginity, a few kinks up my sleeve, and a few dead relatives.

For that reason, love held no spot in my life.

Love was fake. It was wrong. One moment you could be as high as the clouds, viewing what life could be like with the future ahead of you. But one wrong move makes you fall like the rain, precipitate into a fraction of who you were, and crash to the floor. Where people step on you, use you, forget you. I was no one who anyone cared for, so why would I care for them?