Ch 1. Encounter

(*/ Author Note */)

*/

The girl character on the cover of this story and the cover of this chapter is a suggestion you can look however you want.

*/

School finally let out and I was on my way home. Lost in thought, while taking the shortcut I always use to go home. "I hate that School even more now that sis had to transfer there, since Mom and Dad couldn't afford to keep us in different schools..." I think as I let out a sigh, while I walk through the alley. Suddenly, a man rushed down the alley and his eyes widen as his met with mine. Before I had time to think the man was in front of me grabbing my arm.

"Let go!" I shout, but I then feel something cold touch my neck. "Did he just put a knife to my neck?" I wonder as he then forces me to turn towards the direction he just came in.

"Don't come any closer or I'll slit her throat!" My attacker shouts breathlessly. "Who is he yelling at?" I wondered once more.

"You think taking a hostage is going to save you?" A deep cold voice echoed through the alley as another man, who was tall and dressed in a black coat with the hood over his head stepped in the alley. "Damn it, if his knife wasn't so close to my throat I'd use my quirk!" I think, but I am then thrown against the Alley wall. Hearing a pop I feel the right side of my hair fall onto my shoulder. "Great my hair tie just broke, didn't it?!" I wondered, but then hear screaming causing me to look back over to see my attacker engulfed in blue flames drowning out his screams. "Holy shit!" I thought as I turn to see the hooded man has blue flames emitting out of his hand. "Wow, I've never seen someone wield blue flames before..." I think but then I felt a sharp pain in my ankle causing me to turn to look at it.

"Ow." I sounded as I see my attackers knife in my embedded in it. "Can my day get any worse?" I wonder as someone cleared their throat, causing me to look up to see the hooded man staring down at me. Thanks to his hood I was only able to see his piecing blue eyes glaring down at me and I froze.

"Causing nothing but trouble even in death..." the hooded man's deep voiced ringed out once again as he bent down to me. "Is he going to kill me too?" I wonder, but then without a word he took something from the inside of his jacket as he brought another hand to the knife in my ankle. Slowly he took out the knife causing me to wince a bit, but he then applied pressure on the wound. Quickly, taking the thing in his hand that looked like an elastic bandage , he wrapped it around where the knife was.

"Thank you." I thanked him, but he shook his head.

"You won't be able to walk with that wound." The man declares and stares at me. "Damn, it. How am I going to get home-" My thoughts are interrupted as he picks me up princess style causing my face to heat up.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim, but he glares over at me.

"You would rather me leave you there? Villain's roam around this alley pretty often." The man explains causing me to quickly shake my head. "It was clear as day that this man is a Villain as well, but what else can I do?" I thought as I he begins to walk with me in his arms. I peered closer to see what looked to be burn marks and piecing on his face and even under his cold blue eyes.

"Where are you taking me?" I question causing him to turn to me with a slight grin.

"Isn't that the black sheep of the Uraraka family? A lady asks intending to whisper, but it made its way into my ears. "God, I hate that nickname!" I think as I rolled my eyes glancing at the lady from the corner of my eye, while the man staring at me with a slight look of intrigue mixed in.

"I wonder who that man is, though?" Another woman questions. "Why can't people just mind their own business?!" I wonder.

"You live around here?" The man asks and I nod.

"Yeah, it's not far." I answer as I begin to give him directions to my house. Finally making it to my house and he sets me down gently. I put my weight onto my uninjured foot and he goes to leave, but I quickly grab his arm. Quickly turning back to me he glares down at me.

"I'm sorry you had to waste your time on me, but I'm grateful that you didn't leave me there." I insist as I see his eyes widen slightly, but thanks to his hood and him being so tall I wasn't able to tell his facial expression.

"Stay out of alley's like that in the future." The man advised, while I let go of his arm and nodded, causing him to turn away from me.

"Could you atleast tell me you're name?" I ask causing the man to sigh quietly as he turns his head, but only half way.

"Dabi. Be careful in the future Little Sheep." The man answer, but without another word walks away causing me to stand there until he is completely out of view with my face beat red. "I know I should be scared, but he didn't really seem... Like a bad guy." I think as I make my way into the house. No one was home as usual so I limped into the kitchen and over to our medicine cabinet and took a pain killer.

"Hopefully this heals before the U.A. Entrance Exam..." I trail off as I go to limp into my room when I see the front door open to see Ochaco and I let out a sigh. "Welcome home, Sis." I smile and she smiles back at me, while taking off her shoes.

"You always beat me home, but I never even see when you leave the campus, (Y/N). Are you some kind of magician?" Uraraka asks and I shake my head.

"That's a secret." I joke putting my pointer finger to my lips with a wink. "I don't hate Ochaco... It's more like envy. We are twins, but we look nothing alike and I also don't look like our parents. Thanks to these dark eyes and dark hair of mine people began to call me Black Sheep, which I can't stand." I think as I grit my teeth and ball my hands into fists.

"Did you hear me, (Y/N)?" Ochaco asks standing at me with a worried expression.

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" I question as she looks down at my ankle.

"What happened?" Ochaco asks bending down to look at it.

"It's nothing, I just tripped on my way home and some broken glass that was on the ground cut it." I answer and before I could say anything else she stood up touching my shoulder causing me to float. Grabbing my hand she then quickly got everything she needed and sat me down in the chair. "You really don't have to-" Taking off the bandage here eyes widened and she looked up at me.

"(Y/N), this not nothing it could get infected especially how deep this is!" Ochaco declares causing me to let out a sigh. Before I knew it she had already disinfected it and was wrapping my ankle back up. Looking up at when done she puts on a sullen expression.

"Don't look at me like that, I'll be just fine." I insist as I get up from the chair and make my way into my room and lay down in my bed. "I don't need her of all people pitying me..." I think as I let out a sigh staring up at the ceiling when the cold icy blue eyes pop into my head. "Dabi... What were with those burn marks on his face, could that be why he smelt burnt or is that because of his quirk? Those flames may have been deadly, but they were a pretty color like his eyes." I think as my eyelids began to feel heavy and before I knew it I was out.

*/ Hey guy's, I know this chapter is a little short compared to how long I usually make them in my other stories, but I'm really looking forward to starting this one and I hope you all with like it. Dabi and Bakugo are my favorite MHA characters so I feel like this is gonna be a fun story to do.

If you haven't already I have 2 other stories.

1st one is The Vampire Diaries- Another reality (Damon x Reader) which had 45 Chapters so far.

2nd one is MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x reader) and it has 10 chapters.

*/