Ch. 13 No Right

"OKAY, LET'S SEE WHO WE'VE GOT FOR YA NEXT THE 7TH MATCH WILL INCLUDE TWO COMPLETELY REDUNDANT QUIRKS ONE OF THE COMPASSIONATE, MANLY FIGHTER MADE OUT OF STEEL THE HERO COURSES TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU. VERSUS A PASSIONATE, MANLY FIGHTER MADE OUT OF ROCK THE HERO COURSES EJIRO KIRISHIMA!" Present Mic announces as I glance over to see Ochaco was gone, but her drink she got earlier was there on her seat. "That's weird where'd she go?" I wonder as I begin looking around to see Bakugo was gone as well. "Oh, right. Bakugo and Ochaco are the next ones to fight..." I think as I stand up and begin walking away. Finally making it to the second waiting room I began to hear voices causing me to stop in my tracks.

"I've got a plan for how you can use your Quirk against Kacchan. It's not much, but I did my best." Midoriya insists.

"Hey! Well, all right! This is perfect!" Iida bellows as I then lean against the wall. "I guess I worried for nothing." I think letting out a slight sigh.

"Thank you so much for doing that. But, no. Sorry." Ochaco states and my eyes widen.

"What?" Midoriya asks.

"You're wonderful, Deku. You remind me a lot of my sister and I keep seeing that over and over again... During the Calvary battle, I told you it was a good idea to team up with friends. But now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you to get by like with (Y/N). That's why when Iida said that he was trying his best to beat you. I actually felt kind of embarrassed for myself." Ochaco explains as I turn over to lean my back up against the wall. "Rely on me?" I wonder as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Uraraka..." Midoriya trails off.

"So it's fine. Really. I can't be selfish anymore and I need to stand on my own because Everyone's facing their future and giving this their best. That means we're all rivals. You, and even me and my Sister, Deku. So... Guess I'll see you in the finals." Ochaco declares causing me to get off the wall and begin walking away. "You got it backwards, Ochaco." I think as I feel a tear slide down my face, but I quickly wipe it away.

"I have no right to cry." I think as I make my way back to the seating area in the arena.

"WHILE WE WAIT FOR TETSUTETSU AND KIRISHIMA TO RECOVER WE'LL MOVE ONTO THE NEXT BATTLE!" Present Mic announces as I sit back down in my spot.

"Ribbit, this might be the most disturbing match up." Tsu states as I look over to see Jiro begins to shiver.

"I know I almost don't wanna watch it." Jiro declares as I turn to see Ochaco walks out of the tunnel.

"I won't look away not for a second." I insist as I watch Bakugo and Ochaco enter the ring staring at each other.

"THE 8TH AND FINAL BATTLE OF THE FIRST ROUND OF MATCHES. HE WAS KIND OF A HOTSHOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND JUST LOOK AT THAT DETERMINED FACE FROM THE HERO COURSE KATSUKI BAKUGOOOO, VERSUS, WHO I'M PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR FROM CLASS 1-A, OCHAKO URARAKAAAA LET THE 8TH MATCH BEGIN!" Present Mic announces.

"If you're gonna give up do it now, cause I'm not gonna hold anything back." Bakugo declares, but Ochaco looks at him with a determined expression as Midoriya and Iida walk over and sits down beside me.

"Midoriya, I'm curious what was that strategy you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage against Bakugo?" Iida asks as Midoriya looks at his journal.

"Honestly it wasn't really much of a plan, Kacchan is strong when it comes to close combat. He almost never has any openings then the more he moves the more he sweats, which makes him more powerful. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka is able to touch him she can use her quirk to make him float she could send him out of bounds, that's why it's obvious what Uraraka need to do to get the upper hand..." Midoriya trails off.