Ch. 15 You and Me

"Oi!" Someone sounds causing my eyes to flutter open to see Bakugo in front of me with an expression I've never seen before.

Where-"

"Why the hell are you sleeping under a tree?!" Bakugo exclaims, while interrupting me causing me to sit up from the tree I was laying against with a confused expression.

"But I didn't... How the heck did I get here?" I wonder as I then look over at Bakugo, who took my hand and helped me up from the ground.

"Come with me!" Bakugo demands and begins to drag me as I looked back at the tree. "I must have fell unconscious... So did Dabi place me there?" I wonder as I turn to see we were heading back inside the stadium, but we continue to walk hand in hand.

"So who won between Midoriya and Todoroki?" I finally asked causing Bakugo to glance back at me with an annoyed expression.

"Icy-Hot... It's already the Final's." Bakugo answers causing my eyes to widen as we come to the waiting room.

"So your going up against Todoroki?!" I exclaim as Bakugo opens the door, while nodding. "I can't believe I was out for so long." I think as I see Bakugo shut the door behind us and I put on an awkward expression as I see it's just the two of us, but he puts on a serious expression.

"Um, what's up?" I question as a intense air feels the room. "Wait could he have seen me and Dabi together?!" I wonder as we stare at each other for a moment.

"Stop standing there like a dumbass!" Bakugo demands as he walks passed me causing me to turn around a look at him.

"Don't fall asleep in such stupid places." Bakugo advices and then walks out the door. "He brought me here... So I could go back to sleep?!" I wonder as I then burst out laughing, but then make my way back over to the couch that was in the waiting area and let out a sigh.

"I really thought he saw me and Dabi together... Thank God." I mutter as I lay down on the couch and stare up at the ceiling. "Ochaco and I... Aren't sisters or related by blood, but why are our quirks so similar and why was I blonde in that dream? There has to be an explanation to all these memories." I think as I lift my hand up and stare at it, but before I knew it I was out once again.

(Time Skip)

"Hey, (Y/N). Wake up!" Someone shouts causing me to hurriedly open my eyes to see Ochaco standing there with a smile.

"Oh, I must of passed out again..." I trail off as Ochaco help me up and begins to drag me out of the room.

"We got hurry to our classroom." Ochaco insists and I put on a confused expression.

(To Class 1-A)

"Nice work, you have the next two days of school off to recuperate I'm sure the Pros who watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you. we'll look over the draft and update you on your return. Get some rest, you still have a lot of training." Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"Yes sir." We all chorused as I glanced over at Bakugo, who had his first place medal hanging from his mouth. "Bakugo looks really pissed and why is his medal hanging from his mouth?" I wonder as he then turns to me.

"What are you staring at?!" Bakugo exclaims and I walk over to him and poke his medal, which causes it to float out of his mouth and he looks surprised.

"You wear it like this, Bakugo." I point out, while placing it around his neck as I then hear a few gasps causing me to glance around to see everyone with a surprised or scared expression.