Ch. 4 A little Scary...

We finished up our core classes and it was time for lunch. I let out a sigh as I look over to where Ochaco sits, but she wasn't there.

"Hey, Uraraka. Would you like to head to the Cafeteria with us?" A voice asks causing me to look up to see Mina and Jirou standing in front of my desk.

"Uh, sure." I answer as I stand up and we begin to head to the Cafeteria. "I'm surprise they asked me." I think as they were talking amongst themselves.

"Uraraka, you have a pretty cool quirk, huh?" Mina questions causing me to then fidget with a strand of my hair.

"Actually, you both can just call me (Y/N) as to not get me and my sister mixed up... Also my sister's quirk is far superior from mine." I respond causing them to look at me with a confused expression.

"Okay, (Y/N), but what do you mean?" Jirou asks.

"Well, for starter my quirk can affect gravity like hers can... however, I can't use it on a person other than myself and objects." I answer, but they then smile.

"It's still pretty cool even if you can't use it on other people, though." Mina insists and Jirou nods as we walk into the Cafeteria.

"You both really think so?" I ask as we walk over to a table.

"Hey, Mina!" I hear a guys voice calls out as I look up to see a guy with red hair, whose name was Kirishima and he was sitting across from Explosion Boy, who was looking pretty annoyed.

"I invited (Y/N) to sit with us. You don't mind do you?" Mina asks looking over at Kirishima, but he shakes his head as she and Jirou sit down beside him.

"Well, sit down." Jirou insists and I nod as I walk over and sit across from them leaving a gaint gap between me and the angry guy.

"What is up my guys!?" The yellow haired guy, whose name is Kaminari I think comes over and sits beside Jirou. "I would think he'd get angry from all these people beside him, but he actually keep to himself..." I think as I glance over at Bakugo, who is quietly eating.

"What the hell are you staring at!?" Bakugo exclaims causing everyone to turn to him and me.

"Oh, one of the infinity girls." Kaminari points out causing me to look away from Bakugo.

"Kaminari, Bakugo-

"You two don't be so rude to (Y/N)!" Mina demands, while interrupting Kirishima causing everyone to turn to her.

"I'm sorry." I apologized causing everyone to go silent as Kaminari look back over at me.

"It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Kaminari greets and I nod causing everyone to begin talk again. "That silence was terrible..." I think as I let out a sigh as I glance over to see Bakugo was starring at me causing my eyes to shift back to my food. "I don't think it would be good getting involved with him." I think as I begin to eat my food.

(time skip)

We were back in the classroom sitting in our seats when All Might comes into the room causing everyone to become excited.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High, think of it as Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro and what it means to fight in the name of good. So let's get in to it... Today's lesson will be full of punches!" All Might declares as he makes poses, while he talks.

"FIGHT TRAINING!" Bakugo calls out causing me to look over to see him with a menacing grin.

"Real combat?!" Midoriya exclaims with a scared expression.