Ch. 16 One & The Same

"So you've already seen my creations before." A man's voice rings out causing me to turn around to see a guy with glasses and a lab coat.

"So you're the one that created that Nomu from the USJ?!" I exclaim, but he then bursts out laughing. "This guy must be insane..." I think as I glance back over to see 2 other Nomu's beside that 1 I saw earlier.

"I can't believe you of all people would turn into a Hero in training." The dude in the lab coat states causing me to look over at him.

"Why are you acting as if we've met before?" I ask causing the guy to put his hand to his head.

"Oh, that's right. He took your memories from you so I guess it's only natural..." The dude trails off.

"What are you mumbling about and how the hell did I even get here?!" I exclaim, but a mischievous grin appears on his face causing a chill to run down my spine.

"You want answers of who you used to be, don't you?" The man questions and my eyes widened.

"h-how did you know-"

"Doctor!" A deep familiar voice calls out causing me to freeze up. "That voice... It's the one from my memories." I think as the dude, who was apparently called Doctor walks over and begins to turn a chair around to reveal a man with practically no face sitting there with a bunch of electronics connected to him.

"Why don't we make a deal, young lady?" The man asked causing me to finally snap out of it, but I felt that the situation I was in was incredibly dangerous.

"What kind of deal?" I question.

"He means if he gives you the answers your looking for then you must do something for him." The Doctor specified causing me to put on a suspicious expression. "What does he want from me? However a part of me knows there's no way for me to say no in this type of situation or he could very well turned me into one of those damn Nomu's." I think as I then let out a sigh and look over at the man sitting.

"Fine, deal." I state, but then the man holds out his hand.

"Come closer." The man insists, but I put on a weary expression.

"Do not worry, I don't bite." The man reassured causing me to slowly make my way over to him.

"Who am I?" I ask, but the man then puts his hand on top of my head.

"I, All For One return the Quirk "Transform" to it's original owner not (Y/N) Uraraka, but Himiko Toga." The man called All For One declares, but my vision goes blurry and I fall over unconscious.

(Third person)

"What will you do with her now?" The doctor asks, but All For One chuckles as he stared down at the unconscious (Y/N), whose hair began to turn blonde.

"Hand her over to Shigaraki... She should be a great asset to his team." All For One answers causing the Doctor to smirk as he picks up (Y/N) and began to walk away with her.

(To me)

I was standing in darkness when the blonde girl I saw before appears in front of me with her crazed grin.

"Who are you?" I ask causing her grin disappear and it turns into an annoyed expression.

"You really haven't realized yet?!" The blond girl exclaims causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Realized what?" I question, but she then scoffs.

"I might as well just show you." The Blond girl responds as she then disappears, but a little blonde girl I've seen before walks passed me causing me to turn around and see her walk over and pick something up.

"Oh, hello Mr. Bird." The little girl greets, but then picks it up and sees it's bleeding causing me to move closer to the little girl as I begin to hear a weird noise to see she had her teeth in it. "What the hell?!" I wondered, but she then stops with a fulfilled smile and begins to walk again causing everything to go dark.

"Mommy. Daddy, the little bird is so cute, isn't it?" The little girl asks as she appears again with the bird in her hands, but it had fang marks in it.

"Why is there blood on your mouth?!" A woman's voice rings out as a lady appears, but just as before I couldn't see her.

"What did you do to it?!" A man's voice calls out as a man appears, but I couldn't see him either.

"It's pretty..." The little girl trails off as I feel my heart began to hurt as I see them all disappear. "What is going on?" I wonder, but I then hear screaming causing me to turn around.

"Why do you keep doing this!?" The same man's voice exclaims.

"Why can't you be normal?!" The same woman's voice cries out and they both appear in front of the little girl, whose covered in blood. "Wait, I've seen this before..." I think as the girl goes to walk towards the two adults.

"Mommy, Daddy." The girl calls out as she goes to walk towards them, but then struck across her face causing her to fall to the ground.

"Your a Demon child!" The man calls out as I see the girls hair fall down from the pigtails it was in. "Why do I have to see this again?!" I think as I feel tears begin to form in my eyes as the woman grabs the little girls hand and begins helping her to her feet.

"Momma?" The little girl questions, but the woman didn't look back at her as she began leading the girl somewhere, but it goes dark.

"Stop this!" I shout, but I then hear a laugh come from behind me.

"You're already done, but you haven't even seen the best part!" The blond girl rings out, but she's no where to be seen, but then the little girl and the woman appear once again.

"You stay here and behave Momma will be back." The woman assures.

"Okay!" The little girl nods and the woman begins walking away and I feel my chest ache severely as the girl began to doze off and fell asleep. A noise sounded causing the little girl to wake up and she begins rubbing her eyes.

"I see you're awake." All For One voice rings out, but a man with white hair in a suit was standing there and the girl goes to get up, but she was tied to a chair.

"I wanna go home." The girl cried out, but the man, who was obviously One For All shook his head as he begins walking over to her.

"What home?" All For One asks with a grin.

"Where's Mommy she said she'd be right back!?" The girl exclaim as tears begin forming in her eyes.

"You're Mother gave you up." All For One declares, but she shakes her head at him furiously, which causes him to back up.

"I want my Mommy and Daddy!" The girl screams, but All For One puts his hand on her head.

"You are no longer Himiko, Toga and your "Transform" quirk belongs to me. You are now, (Y/N), Uraraka and you're quirk is Gravitational Pull." All For One insists causing the girl to fall unconscious and the scene fades away.

"The best part, huh?" I question and I hear a giggle as I see the blonde girl to appear.

"Well this part just gave you all your answers." The blonde girl responds and I glare at her.

"You're Himiko, Toga. Or in other words the me hidden inside myself." I states causing the girl to grin.

"Ding, ding. We have a winner!" Toga chirps, but then a mirror appears in front of me in her place to show my hair was blonde and my eyes were yellow, but my beauty mark under my eye remained.

"Himiko, Toga and (Y/N) Uraraka. We are one and the same..." I trail off and my reflection in the mirror nods.