Ch. 14 Rejecting?

"So the match hasn't started yet?" Ochaco asks as I stood beside her with an awkward expression as Tokoyami and Tenya look over at us.

"Ura-" Iida is interrupted when he sees the huge red circles around her eyes.

"Oh, good." Ochaco chirps.

"Something horrible's happened to your eyes! You need to go see Recovery Girl!" Iida bellows as Ochaco begins walking over to him.

"I already did. This is from..." Uraraka trails off and I slightly shake my head.

"From her crying." I insist causing them to look over at the gaint wet spot on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)!" Ochaco calls out, but I stick my tongue out at her as I walk over and sit beside Tokoyami.

"If I were you, I'd be frustrated, too." Iida assures.

"It's no time to wallow. Use this next fight as a source of encouragement." Tokoyami points out. "I've got a feeling this is gonna be a crazy fight." I think as I stare down at the arena.

"I CAN FEEL THE ANTICIPATION IN THE STADIUM! AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE SCEOND ROUND'S FIRST MATCH IS GONNA BE EPIC! IT'S THE GUY WHO WON HIS LAST FIGHT BY A LANDSLIDE AND LITERALLY LEFT HALF THE AUDIENCE FROZEN. THE HERO COURSE'S SHOTO TODORKI! AND THIS KID ALMOST WALKED OUT OF HIS FIRST MATCHUP BUT MADE A STUNNING COMEBACK BY SHOWING OFF SOME IMPRESSIVE MOVES! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Present Mic announces as both Midoriya and Todoroki made there way into the arena as they stared at each other. I look back as I feel an intense pressure to see Bakugo, who was sitting behind me was staring down at the arena.

"Tokoyami. How do you think this match will go?" Iida asks causing me to glance over at him.

"It depends on whether of not Midoriya is able to get close to him." Tokoyami answers as I see Bakugo look over at him our of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah. That's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?" Ochaco questions causing me to turn to Bakugo, who was now looking at me.

"What?" Bakugo asks.

"Who do you wanna fight more?" I question causing Bakugo's expression to completely change into one of confusion.

"It doesn't matter, I'll beat whoever stands in my way." Bakugo responds putting on a confident expression as his eyes shift back over to the Arena. "I figured he was gonna say something like that." I think, but then something catches my eye causing me to look over at the crowed to see a glimpse of a tall person wearing a dark hoody. "Could that be-"

"What are you staring at, (Y/N)?" Denki, who was staring at me asks.

"Oh, nothing. I was just spacing out." I answer with a smile as I glance back over to see the tall dark hooded person was gone causing me to turn back around. "As if why would Dabi be here of all places." I think as I look down at the arena.

"BOTH OF THE HEROES-IN-TRAINING HAVE BEEN FRONTRUNNERS IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! BUT WHICH ONE OF THESE RIVALS WILL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND? PREPARE FOR... MIDORIYA VERSUS TODOROKI!" Present Mic announces causing the two boys to ready themselves.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic proclaims causing Todoroki to immediately create ice heading towards Midoriya, who begins countering with a tiny smash from his fingers. A huge guest of wind breaks the ice and blows towards Todoroki, who creates a piece of ice behind him that keeps him from going out of the ring.

"WOW! MIDORIYA MANGED TO BREAK TODOROKI'S INSANE OPENING MOVE!" Present Mic declares as the ice was about gone Todoroki launches another ice attack towards Midoriya. "This is insane!" I think as a smirk appears on my face.