Chapter 26 Dabi!

"A master? I thought you were the boss around here, but you're a sidekick." Bakugo states causing Toga to look over at Bakugo along with everyone else. "I figured One For All would be pulling the strings sooner or later." I made known.

"Kurogiri. Compress. It's time to put him back to sleep." Shigaraki instructs causing Compress to let out a sigh.

"I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive." Compress points out as he begins walking towards Bakugo.

"If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo shouts. "I wish I could help him..." I trail off, but then an uneasy feeling begins to well up.

"(Y/N)?" Toga wonders causing me to sigh. "Sorry, ignore what I just said. Staying in character is more important, right now." I assure, but then a knock on the door behind Bakugo sounds out.

"Hello? I gotta pizza delivery here." A man's voice rings out from behind the door causing us all to look over at it. "Someone ordered pizza-" I was interrupted when a loud sound rings out.

"Smash!" All Might calls out as Toga looks over to see he smashed through the bases wall.

"What the-"

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki demands, while interrupting Spinner, who was now on the ground. "Toga, it's Hero's be ready!" I warn causing her to nod.

"Pre-emotive Binding... Lacquered Chain Prison!" Kamui Woods calls out as his arms bind us all. "I'm glad the Heroes are here to save Bakugo, but I can't afford to be captured." I insist as Toga then glances over at Dabi.

"Heh. That's it?" Dabi asks as he begins to summon his flames, but something fly's past Toga.

"Don't do anything foolish!" An old man dressed in yellow bellows, while kicking Dabi in the head. "Dabi!" I shout feeling anger rise up within me as Dabi's flames disperse.

"It's in your best interest to cooperate with us." The old man adds.

"Just what I'd expect from a competent new Hero and a Veteran Pro who moves faster than the eye can see! You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Understand?!" All Might exclaims causing anger to overwhelm me.

"Because we are here now!" All Might calls out. "I was fine with them taking Bakugo back, but knocking Dabi out was crossing the line." I scoff as Toga's eyes shut thanks to how tight Kamui Woods were squeezing her.

"Right after the Press Conference? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" Compress addresses.

"Tree man! You're hugging me too tight! Harder!" Twice ordered. "Kamui Woods arms are too tough for Toga to break through and she can't even hold up her knife, while being pins down like this." I remark with an annoyed feeling.

"One tends to neglect defense when they're on the offense." A voice rings out causing Toga to open her eyes to see Edgeshot slide through the backdoor.

"But we didn't come alone." Edgeshot informs as he unflattens himself and opens the backdoor.

"Take a look." Edgeshot insists as it reveals men with guns dressed in black.

"You're surrounded by the police. not to mention powerful Heroes like Endeavor." Edgeshot specifies, but All Might then turns to Bakugo.

"Ah, you must've been scared. But you stayed strong. I'm sorry. You're safe now, young man." All Might assures causing Bakugo to glare at him.

"What?! I wasn't scared! Not even close!" Bakugo bellows causing me to sigh. "All For One, won't allow Shigaraki to be captured but that doesn't help the rest of us..." I trail off, but Shigaraki then raises his head up.